Thread: Who played Fuse?

Deleted user

EA recently changed their rule, so you no longer need an Online Pass to play used games, Fuse included. They're getting smarter, apparently.

I'm probably not getting it until much later this year. I need the universe to let someone trade it in at my local gamestore or another price drop. emoji

Whats your PSN name so I can add you

I think HeatherGrace_1 (yeah, there's only 1 HG!). Not sure anymore, I never use it.

Don't ask me. I never look at PSN. I made an account and now I never use it and I'm stuck with stupid SingStar. I shall murder the inventor of that.

so what? you got a free game, just delte it.

Can't delete it in Europe and its not a game either.

emoji thats just sick!

I haven't actially tried deleting mine. Hey I might get it for christmas, we should try get a team together for then and play through together for the first time emoji

Could be cool, but there's a huge time difference.emoji

Ive sent the request so when u wanna play il be waiting

Ive sent the request so when u wanna play il be waiting

We'll see if it eventually will work out, though it think not ):

I thought fuse was a great game emoji also i dont think its true that only you can heal your squad, there is one squad member that can deploy med beacons that can heal even when your not playing as them, and any squad member can revive you.

As for the AI, I had no issues with it emoji

Hope you enjoy the game when you get it emoji

Okay, its 100% safe to buy now!

Edit.
You'll never guess, but somebody just brought Fuse in. Got it for €20!

Just played a few minutes of Fuse. It gave me a mini-heartattack in the beginning because I thought it was always-online. but luckely I just looked over the 'offline' option. So far its really cool, I'm playing as Izzy for now so I don't get confused when I pick up the Mass Effect trilogy again after this. Even though Jennifer Hale has a British accent for Naya.

However. The game looks great, sounds great and plays great too. It has that nice Insomniac feel too. And healing and shooting? My teammates are doing just fine. Where did that bad AI statement come from, the 360 version?

The Xbox version is exactly the same. I think that someone was just experiencing some one-off glitches, was being real picky, was a fanboy of anotjher game, hated Xbox, hated EA or missed Overstrike.

The Xbox version is exactly the same. I think that someone was just experiencing some one-off glitches, was being real picky, was a fanboy of anotjher game, hated Xbox, hated EA or missed Overstrike.

EDIT: This not turning up on the 'Latest posts' resulted in me posting again… that needs to be fixed at some point.