Thread: Playstation AllStars Battle Royale

I realize that I'm bumping this, but I'd like to update my opinion on Ratchet.

He sucks competitevely, he's a ranged character, but his mobility sucks a**, I can barely move with him.
His weapons are also very bad, unlike Radec or Spike, Ratchet has a split second delay with in all of his attacks, excluding up-Triangle and up-Square.
It's not much, but you will take alot of damage from that.

It also doesn't help that the Plasma Striker is his only aimable weapon that gives decent ammounts of AP.
Mr. Zurkon and the Agents of Doom only give you 5 or so AP, rendering them as useless, meaning they wasted two O attacks which could've been used to give him some better defense. Giving him a nerfed version of one of the worst weapons in the series as his only defensive move was a bad choice.

Some people may say the Suck Canon makes up for Ratchet's flaws, but I barely use it. Not only is it attached to a very awkward button, but it's also got piss poor range when 'sucking'.

And that's it.

Ratchet is my main. He has some great chain attacks and is pretty quick. Very similar to my mains in the Smash Bros. series.

I never play online, so I've never had to fight any 'spammers'. Super Smash Bros. Brawl on the other hand…

I never play online, so I've never had to fight any 'spammers'. Super Smash Bros. Brawl on the other hand…

Are you watching the Direct today?

N'ah, not really. I used to be all over Nintendo, but they're not really up to anything amazing anymore. I though that the new Smash Bros. was going to be so cool and new. But it doesn't make me feel any hotter or colder. There was this one little thing I was looking out to. Call it nitpicking , but if you can't get something that small right…

Why is the artstyle here:
User image

the freaking exact same as here:
User image

I wanted to see that new evolution. From N64 to Melee. Melee to Brawl. And Brawl to.. HD remaster Brawl?

Because Starox is dead being ignored in terms of games…

Not just Fox, all the characters inherited the Brawl artstyle. Might seem like a minor thing to most people, but I find it cheap they didn't change it.

I'm surprised they bothered to update (I play every once in a while and there are still other players online but not much), but that's cool, I look forward to checking out the changes maybe later today.

Bump.

I'm bored and my sister found my copy of the game.
Anyone here with a free weekend who wants to play with me?

I'll probably have some free time. Ages have passed since the last time I played it though…

I'm playing a bit now just for fun.
Let's hope there's no connection errors like last time emoji

Oh man, those were terrible… Luckily it didn't break during the FFA match - so that I could have my amazing victory. I remember Ratchetruler was in the other team, but I don't remember in which you and Filip were.

Oh man, those were terrible… Luckily it didn't break during the FFA match - so that I could have my amazing victory. I remember Ratchetruler was in the other team, but I don't remember in which you and Filip were.

Yes… luckily…

Yes… luckily…

Was that when our old PS3 gave it's last breath?