Thread: Your favorite consoles!

Tell us, wich one is your favorite console? And also, what was your first one?

My favortite's are

1: Playstation® 3
2: Playstation® 2

And my very first console was:

Playstation® 2

after that i buyed a Playstation® 3 and a half year later a PSP®.

Here are the consoles I had:

1. PS2 - yay
2. PSP - yay
3. PS3 - super yay
4. Another PS2 - for my dad's place
5. Another PS3 - fricken robbers snagged my PS3!
6. Another PS3 - For my dad's place
7. PS Vita - super yay

I haven't lived at my mum's place for quite some time, but she's gone through 5 PS3s! I still can't figure out what the deal was with her wallet?

Of course my favorites are the PS3 and Vita

Here are the consoles I had:

1. PS2 - yay
2. PSP - yay
3. PS3 - super yay
4. Another PS2 - for my dad's place
5. Another PS3 - fricken robbers snagged my PS3!
6. Another PS3 - For my dad's place
7. PS Vita - super yay

I haven't lived at my mum's place for quite some time, but she's gone through 5 PS3s! I still can't figure out what the deal was with her wallet?

Of course my favorites are the PS3 and Vita

I'm goinf off-topic, but you say that you are making a game, are you a developer??

My favourite is the Playstation 3.

I like the vita there just arent that many games on it that i would play, maybe if more of my kinda games are released for it ill buy it then.

I have a PSP but i just dont play it anymore.

And my first was a Playstation 2.

My favourite is the Playstation 3.

I like the vita there just arent that many games on it that i would play, maybe if more of my kinda games are released for it ill buy it then.

I have a PSP but i just dont play it anymore.

And my first was a Playstation 2.

PSP® is just no cool to play on, my opinion…

Consoles:

1. GameCube
2. PlayStation 3
3. PlayStation 2
4. SEGA Mega Drive
5. Super Nintendo

Handhelds:

1. PlayStation Vita
2. Nintendo 3DS
3. Nintendo DS
4. GameBoy Advance
5, PlayStation Portable

Consoles:

1. GameCube
2. PlayStation 3
3. PlayStation 2
4. SEGA Mega Drive
5. Super Nintendo

Handhelds:

1. PlayStation Vita
2. Nintendo 3DS
3. Nintendo DS
4. GameBoy Advance
5, PlayStation Portable

Is gamecube your favorite console?

Deleted user

1. Sega Genesis & NES
2. Nintendo 64
3. Sega Dreamcast
4. PlayStation 2
5. Original Xbox
6. Xbox 360 (I mainly bought it because I was still a Rareware fanboy)
7. PlayStation 3- My favorite console

Handhelds:
1. Sega Game-gear
2. Gameboy Color
3. Nintendo DS

Thats what it says right? I had the most fun with my GameCube and it still has most of my favorite games one it. StarFox Adventures, StarFox Assault, Super Mario Sunshine etc. SFAd and SFAs are my number 1 and 2 favorite games of all time. As much as I love and use the PS3 now a days, I just can't call it my favorite console.

I'm goinf off-topic, but you say that you are making a game, are you a developer??

I am in charge of developing a game, yes. Maybe I'll post a thread with a link to the demo when I think it's ready to show. But I still have to make this one boss… production moves slow when you're still in school emoji

And I just like what the Vita is capable of. It's such a powerful device and it has a few awesome games, so I predict a bright future ahead. It's also way more convenient than those home consoles too.

I am in charge of developing a game, yes. Maybe I'll post a thread with a link to the demo when I think it's ready to show. But I still have to make this one boss… production moves slow when you're still in school emoji

And I just like what the Vita is capable of. It's such a powerful device and it has a few awesome games, so I predict a bright future ahead. It's also way more convenient than those home consoles too.

Cool, can't wait to see it!

1. PS2
2. PSP
3. PS3
4. Ps Vita

You like PSP over PS Vita? Why? PS Vita has a PSP in it!

So? Just because the Wii has a Gamecube ln it doesn't mean the Wii is better than the Gamecube.

So? Just because the Wii has a Gamecube ln it doesn't mean the Wii is better than the Gamecube.

Have you used Vita and PSP?

My experience with PSP was nothing compared to my experience with Vita. Vita games just feel like console games ready to play at any time anywhere. PSP games feel like spinoffs and minigames with poor graphics.

I started playing PSP in 2008, and felt like I was playing something inferior by 2010.

Vita could very well be the same, but it checks all of the boxes for me. It has astounding graphics that couldn't possibly age very bad within the next 3 or 4 years, the sticks are incredible, the touchscreen is a very nice feature, and even the touch pad in games like LBP and Tearaway. (coming soon)

I guess we'll see in the next few years, when Vita dies/rises

EDIT: Despite what I just said, PSP is still cool and everything, and when it launched it would have been top of the line, it's just that when iPods and smartphones started popping up portable devices were expected to continuously evolve as did the iPods.