Thread: Your favorite consoles!

You like PSP over PS Vita? Why? PS Vita has a PSP in it!

So? Just because the Wii has a Gamecube ln it doesn't mean the Wii is better than the Gamecube.

Have you used Vita and PSP?

My experience with PSP was nothing compared to my experience with Vita. Vita games just feel like console games ready to play at any time anywhere. PSP games feel like spinoffs and minigames with poor graphics.

I started playing PSP in 2008, and felt like I was playing something inferior by 2010.

Vita could very well be the same, but it checks all of the boxes for me. It has astounding graphics that couldn't possibly age very bad within the next 3 or 4 years, the sticks are incredible, the touchscreen is a very nice feature, and even the touch pad in games like LBP and Tearaway. (coming soon)

I guess we'll see in the next few years, when Vita dies/rises

EDIT: Despite what I just said, PSP is still cool and everything, and when it launched it would have been top of the line, it's just that when iPods and smartphones started popping up portable devices were expected to continuously evolve as did the iPods.

I still think that the PSP had a lot of games that were really fun to play, while the Vita only has Uncharted and LBP

Uncharted, LBP, Tearaway and Killzone: Mercenary.

If you want to include multiplatform games as well you can include Rayman: Origins, Rayman: Legends, Jak Collection (I'll admit it's a bit crappy), MGS HD Collection, PlayStation AllStars, the Sly game and so on…

Most of those games are more fun on the Vita than other consoles (Not the Jak Collection though…emoji. And as far as specs go the thing is fit for pretty much any type of game, it just needs to be more recognized by developers.

And of course it can play PS1 and PSP games too, and will soon be able to link up to PS4 and play those games via Remote Play.

Ruler, do you have the HD Collection of Metal Gear Solid on Vita already? If not you should get it some time, it looks and plays great on Vitaemoji

I have it. The games look and run so well you could pass them off as current gen!

Of the 3 collections I've played/seen, MGS HD have been the best so far. Jak and Daxter had that one bug on PS3, and on Vita have poor frame rate. R&C just look… bad.

I might give the Sly collection a try at some point, I've only played the first Sly game and it was sort of meh, but I am curious to see what all of the hype is about.

I love the Sly Cooper games. 2 and 3 play very different from 1. And the Classics HD runs perfect. Never had any problems.emoji

Lots of people who like R&C and J&D like them… but I don't know if I can. Maybe it's Uncharted all over again, and I'll end up liking them once I own them.

Lots of people who like R&C and J&D like them… but I don't know if I can. Maybe it's Uncharted all over again, and I'll end up liking them once I own them.

I didn't like J&D and I never played a Sly Cooper game emoji