Thread: Into the Nexus PSN Demo

Do you guy think that there's gonna be an ItN Demo on PSN? I hope so, but i don't think that it's gonna happen cause Q-force/FFA Also sisn't get a demo…

Qforce got a demo on PSN, so it is entirely possible this one could, it is bigger than Qforce after all.

Qforce got a demo on PSN, so it is entirely possible this one could, it is bigger than Qforce after all.

Oh, i didn't knowed that Q-force had one…

It had the first map and multiplayer!

I never played the multiplayer, should i give it a try?

Every PS3 R&C game (except QFB) had a demo, so it's very likely.

Oh, can't wait! And is a demo coming before you can buy the game or after the release?

Oh, can't wait! And is a demo coming before you can buy the game or after the release?

Usually it comes around the release date… I don't know. They haven't announced anything about the demo yet.

Usually it comes around the release date… I don't know. They haven't announced anything about the demo yet.

Allright, the only thing we can do is wait…

It's pretty good, you should give it a go.

It's pretty good, you should give it a go.

That's what i'm gonna do!

Maybe we should play a match together some time, I haven't played with anyone I've ever know before.

Maybe we should play a match together some time, I haven't played with anyone I've ever know before.

Allright, good idea emoji

Actually I never play demo's or watch footage after a certain time. It just spoils the game, especially a small title like Nexus.

Allright, good idea emoji

Can I join in or is it a pvp?