Thread: Into the Nexus PSN Demo

Maybe we should play a match together some time, I haven't played with anyone I've ever know before.

Count me in… sometimes… emoji

We could do a game with me and Filipuntik vs Gerben and Darkstar?

Although you could imagine how challenging it would be to plan, with all the different time zones.

We could do a game with me and Filipuntik vs Gerben and Darkstar?

Although you could imagine how challenging it would be to plan, with all the different time zones.

It would be very hard! And my parents are divorced so i only have a PS3 at my dad, and i'm going to my mom tommorrow…

It would be very hard! And my parents are divorced so i only have a PS3 at my dad, and i'm going to my mom tommorrow…

I can take Gerben's place emoji

I can take Gerben's place emoji

Allright, do that emoji

I'm available in saturday.
Ratchetruler can expect me at 9PM
Kubak12 can expect me at 10AM
But I'm still missing Filipuntilk's Timezone emoji

Saturday 9:00 PM, I think I can do that!

As for the teams, we should have one strong player and one weak player for each team, so when you guys add me on PSN I'll check your stats emoji

Saturday 9:00 PM, I think I can do that!

As for the teams, we should have one strong player and one weak player for each team, so when you guys add me on PSN I'll check your stats emoji

What's your PSN ID?

ratchetruler1

Maybe we should play a match together some time, I haven't played with anyone I've ever know before.

I'd love to play too? If you'll let me :P

I was playing just 12 or so hours ago 1v1…

I'd love to fight with or against you, it's just that i've got a lot of other things to do.

I'm doing an FFA all-nighter, anyone wanna join?

When?

Right now actually, in about 15 minutes.

1v1?