Thread: Sonic - Official Thread

Your Seaside Hill is still impossible though…

I'm disappointed, but I'm not surprised.

Deleted user

the only sonic i have ever played was sonic and sega all stars racing and that was it for me playing sonic but dont get me wrong for not playing more sonic then that i loved playing that game just like i enjoy playing sonic so im a fan of sonic but i rather play

ratchet and clank

I assume you have a PS3, so if you want a real Sonic experience. Get this one:

User image

Can't be too expensive anymore.

So… Most of you probably didn't know that a new Sonic game developed by Sonic Team was actually released today. A mobile game. A free-to-play endless runner mobile game for Android and iOS developed by the main Sonic developer. SEGA's taking a new direction for the franchise…

User image

It's still better than Boom and I'll probably try it out but… Come on, this is how one of the biggest icons in history of gaming is going to end?

Didn't they already have something like that? Sonic Dash I believe…

Well, now it's Sonic Runners.

It's actually quite good.
It has a story mode and little to no microtransactions.

And, unlike Sonic Dash, it's in 2D!

Anyway, now that SEGA's going down the drain I need to support them more than ever, or else I might aswell say goodbye to Atlus forever…

I know it's pretty good, but… Still feels pretty dissappoiting…

Meh… I'd rather play some Sonic on my Mega Drive than with my stupid phone. The good days for Sonic were over after Generations. The last good Sonic game. And what a way to go.

User image
Pfffffhahahahahahahahahahuhuhuhuhuhuhohohohohohohohohihihihihi... Hehe... He... Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!
Who at SEGA though that making a sequel to the most hated Sonic game of all time was a good idea? Even if it's good, it's got "Sonic Boom" in the title! Don't they know everyone will avoid this game just because of that? They really gave up on the old fanbase… Man, I just can't wait for the movie emoji I'm probably gonna laugh even harder emoji

And yes, Sanzaru's making it, no Sly 5 folks. Hopefully…

Doesn't look that bad for a portable game (then again, I know nothing about Sonic–I'm heading on the right track, aren't I?)

Doesn't look that bad for a portable game (then again, I know nothing about Sonic–I'm heading on the right track, aren't I?)

You don't understand… Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric is competing for the title of the worst major Sonic game of all time… And that means A LOT when you're talking about Sonic games (it's not like R&C, where the worst game is at least mediocre). Making another game under that name… I don't know where SEGA got this idea, I mean, was the 3DS version (actually better than the mentioned LoR) really such a big hit among younger gamers?