Thread: Sonic - Official Thread

The in-game models look really odd here

User image

But besides that moment I'm pretty happy with it. Gameplay looks really fun too!

The in-game models look really odd here

User image

But besides that moment I'm pretty happy with it. Gameplay looks really fun too!

It does and I'm really interested in seeing how it turns out… but I'm still waiting for possible R&C PS4, so sorry Nintendo emoji

Yeah, same here. My favorite upcoming titles won't launch on the Wii U. And the chance that they'll release a new StarFox any time soon is too slim for me.

Besides, Sanzaru is working on the 3DS version and I own one of those. I love them for various reasons ^^

Besides, Sanzaru is working on the 3DS version and I own one of those. I love them for various reasons ^^

Hopefully they won't write 3DS' script themselves emoji I've enjoyed Sly 4, but it's story was a joke.

True. The script and story were both a bit… unusual in a Sly game.

''…Italian accent!''

I think they saved 'the best for last' but who knows how long that'll take. emoji

True. The script and story were both a bit… unusual in a Sly game.

''…Italian accent!''

I think they saved 'the best for last' but who knows how long that'll take. emoji

Both the plot and the writing were off in my opinion. I mean… how many food jokes can they have in a one game!? To be honest, TiT's story was so screwed that I'm glad Sly movie is not following it. Isn't there a Sly thread around?

For a moment I thought this was the Sly thread..

Are you judging the graphics, Kubak? emoji

I know it's a prototype, I know PS2 couldn't handle this… but Sonic Unleashed for PS2 was the first thing I thought when I saw this speed level's graphics combined with low framerate and the Dimps level design. Still wondering what is the final product going to be like.

Guilty, i kinda liked this 'prototype'.