Thread: Sonic - Official Thread

Hmm… I don't really like the dialogue in that game. Or there's a narrator making fun of everything who has a voice that sounds a lot like Sonic… moving on!

I saw comments section under Lost World's cutscenes video a while ago… "This is so childish", "I fell like I'm going to vomit", and so on, but very common was opinion, that Adventure games were the best, especially Adventure 2… WHAT!?

I never liked Sonic Adventure 2. I always liked SA1 better!

I never liked Sonic Adventure 2. I always liked SA1 better!

SA1 didn't really have anything that bad, except for Big The Cat that is. I just can't belive they were praising the stories! Or should I say, 'stories'.

Let me rephrase that. I like the 'Sonic part' of Sonic Adventure 1.

Let me rephrase that. I like the 'Sonic part' of Sonic Adventure 1.

Tails is nda best though.

I've played Tails for a little while, but I quickly put in some Crazy Taxi.

I thought the TV-show was enough. Guess these movies will be kinda like 'extended episodes'

I thought the TV-show was enough. Guess these movies will be kinda like 'extended episodes'

Did you read "live action" part? I have bad feelings…

In fact.. I did not. But perhaps it's not as hell-like as I'm thinking right now. I hope…

In fact.. I did not. But perhaps it's not as hell-like as I'm thinking right now. I hope…

Sonic and his friends will help some guy, or a young marriage with their life problems fighting Eggman at the same time - yay…

Greaaat. Sonic X; but worse.

User image

Huzzah for S2HD!

Just hope the new engine was as good as LOst's.