I never got people who treated Sly Cooper as a platformer.
When you boil it down, the platforming in the games is just a big QTE in disguise.
Except all of the QTE's are circle.
Well I'm done with the first 2 Sly games, and have gotten as far as The Panda King in Sly 3, so I think I should comment on what has been good and what has been bad about these games.
- They are lengthy
- The characters are likable
- The story is decent
- Clockwerk was cool
- Sly 3 has potential, I think I am going to like it.
- The money system is broken in Sly 2 (and probably Sly 3), I can't afford most of the gadgets and have no intention of Platinuming these games.
- Carmeleta sounds just plain wrong in Sly 3. I much prefer her void in the first 2 games.
- Clockla was terrible. The boss and the character, I really was looking forward to having Clockwerk possess her or something, because he was awesome.