Thread: Really Random thread

Wait, is it Fili or Filip? Because I'm pretty sure I only used Filip after you pointed out that I called you Fili.

I doubt any of the current members even know my real name… (You could cheat and go back to look at the "Introduce Yourself" thread, but as it stands, I'm not sure any of the active members were around the one time I said my name here)

Wait, is it Fili or Filip? Because I'm pretty sure I only used Filip after you pointed out that I called you Fili.

Have I ever explained word mutations to you? emoji

I doubt any of the current members even know my real name…

Well, there is an introduction thread… unless you didn't actually introduce yourself.

I doubt any of the current members even know my real name…

Well, there is an introduction thread… unless you didn't actually introduce yourself.

(You could cheat and go back to look at the "Introduce Yourself" thread, but as it stands, I'm not sure any of the active members were around the one time I said my name here)

I don't know why I never read full messages after they make their main point, it's so hard for some reason…

EDIT: Thankfully I have a quote that proves that part was an edit most likely added after looking looking at the Who's Online page.

I don't know why I never read full messages after they make their main point, it's so hard for some reason…

EDIT: Thankfully I have a quote that proves that part was an edit most likely added after looking looking at the Who's Online page.

The "Who's Online" page? What on Earth do you mean? Surely, you're not implying that I would spy on you to see if you were trying to beat me at my own game…? I would do no such thing! emoji I mean… I would not admit to doing any such thing… I mean… uh…

That profile picture is great (and most likely used to fit the comment). Is it an Ace Attorney character?

That profile picture is great (and most likely used to fit the comment). Is it an Ace Attorney character?

Yes. The character is "Adrian Andrews" who appeared in the second and third Ace Attorney games. I've been looking for an excuse to use her "worried" sprite ever since I started using her as my profile picture… emoji

Ghihi, Adrian. Is a guys name here. Mostly used for famer's sons. emoji

Ghihi, Adrian. Is a guys name here. Mostly used for famer's sons. emoji

It's funny you should say that….

The fact that Adrian is traditionally a more masculine name actually ends up being relevant to the case…
(You could cheat and go back to look at the "Introduce Yourself" thread, but as it stands, I'm not sure any of the active members were around the one time I said my name here)

I would have been… but I never really pay attention to people's real names on the internet. Mostly because people just use nicknames.

And it's funny about the whole Adrian thing…

The only people I've ever known called Adrian were total dweebs.

Any-who, I've been playing RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 recently and I probably shouldn't be. Every time I try to play a pre-built scenario I screw up my loan trying to make super-awesome parks for the peeps! But they end up just complaining about the toilets and food, while admiring the garbage lying around and giving me awards for having the "Tidiest park in the country"… what country is this? America? And the scenario editor… oh don't get me started on the scenario editor!

I think I just need to play one of my other PC games… Rayman 2 or Sims 3 (I have 3 games). Well Rayman doesn't work, and Sims is just plain evil. Perfect.

and Sims is just plain evil.

And Rollercoaster Tycoon isn't?

I have very mixed feelings about both of those games. But I think I'd still choose RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 over The Sims every time. The Sims just isn't my sort of game anymore. I mean RollerCoaster Tycoon isn't really my sort of game anymore either, but the Sims is just less of my sort of game than that.

So in short: Yes, they are both evil. The Sims is just eviler.

(P.S. I'm judging RCT2 alone. My thoughts on the series as a whole are totally different)

Oh, I haven't played that one, but I assume you can still make roller coasters to kill people.