Thread: Really Random thread

They have been doing a lot of experimenting lately, and it hasn't been paying off. They know all people want is ACiT's art style, so hopefully (for their sake) they go in that direction… or they could do what the movie is aiming for, because that looks pretty decent.

If we're only comparing R&C, GC and UYA with ToD QfB and ACiT then here's my list of visually unappealing levels:

Aridia
Oltanis
Oozla
Tabora
Grelbin
Florana
Obani Moons
Cobalia
Fastoon
Appogee Station
Darkwater Cove's cave section
Quantos
Talon IV
Axiom City
Agorian Battleplex
Zanifar
Morklon

Pretty different list, wouldn't you say so?
I guess it really does come down to personal taste.

If we're only comparing R&C, GC and UYA with ToD QfB and ACiT then here's my list of visually unappealing levels:

Aridia
Oltanis
Oozla
Tabora
Grelbin
Florana
Obani Moons
Cobalia
Fastoon
Appogee Station
Darkwater Cove's cave section
Quantos
Talon IV
Axiom City
Agorian Battleplex
Zanifar
Morklon

Pretty different list, wouldn't you say so?
I guess it really does come down to personal taste.

What's Talon IV? Also, those levels werent so bad. I surprised you didnt say Sargasso. It's just a matter of an opinion…

Yes, a very different list indeed.

Unfortunately for you, Ratchet & Clank may continue to gravitate away from your personal taste in the future considering the current trends.

I think this remake will prove to be very interesting. It could easily redeem the series for you, or break it completely.

Maybe I am just way to accepting of the current direction R&C seems to be taking, because I had a blast on PS3, and the newer games just seem to keep getting better and better to me. Although A4O was a bit of a letdown, I must admit.

BTW: I was listing levels from ALL Ratchet & Clank games… yep that's right, I did not find a single dull planet from A4O onwards.

What's Talon IV?

Torren IV.

What's Talon IV? Also, those levels werent so bad. I surprised you didnt say Sargasso. It's just a matter of an opinion…

Stupid Metroid Prime messing with my head…

It's late where you are. Maybe we should end the conversation and call it a night emoji

Metroid Prime made you like Sargasso?

It's late where you are. Maybe we should end the conversation and call it a night emoji

Well it isn't late on my end, so you people can stay online (for once I've been online the same time as other living breathing people).

Where do you live?

NZ, it's 4:00 PM.

Ah. I'm a 'merican, so it actually IS late where I am too. Gonna hit the sack…

Is it too hard to accept that I enjoyed Sargasso? emoji

Metroid Prime takes place in a planet called Talon IV, so I'm always confusing that with Torren IV.

Is it too hard to accept that I enjoyed Sargasso? emoji

Metroid Prime takes place in a planet called Talon IV, so I'm always confusing that with Torren IV.

It's… atmospheric I suppose. And a nice change in scenery/pace/freedom.

Torren IV was awesome! And like I said, this is just a matter of an opinion.

Torren IV was awesome! And like I said, this is just a matter of an opinion.

Correct, and correct. Awesome and opinionated.

EDIT: While we are talking about opinionated things, I wonder: Why does the "Word Chain" forum game exist?

knowing darkstar, he probably didnt like because of lack of enemies (as opposed to sargasso's plethora of enemies).