Thread: Really Random thread

What's Talon IV? Also, those levels werent so bad. I surprised you didnt say Sargasso. It's just a matter of an opinion…

Stupid Metroid Prime messing with my head…

Metroid Prime made you like Sargasso?

Is it too hard to accept that I enjoyed Sargasso? emoji

Metroid Prime takes place in a planet called Talon IV, so I'm always confusing that with Torren IV.

It's… atmospheric I suppose. And a nice change in scenery/pace/freedom.

It's got dinosaurs!
If IG wants me to like the new direction R&C is going for then just put dinosaurs in every level.

All it takes is 2 dinosaur models to get you interested in a level? Seems legit.

But seriously, I guess it's like my thirst for cool looking robots, like Metal Gears and Chickenbots… hey that's something we could do with in the new game; chicken bots and Metal Gears!

All 4 One morphs dinosaurs, and ITN had that giant creature in the meuseum, along with a dinosaur.

A4O only had morphing dinos for those fortunate enough to have the pre-order stuff. And the museum didn't have real dinosaurs… but I'll admit, I did love that museum, too bad the rest of the level was… unfinished?

yes. a pity. well'p see ya guys tomorrow. Hopefully my prediction about Nov 1st show Ratchet and Clank stuff is legit!

All it takes is 2 dinosaur models to get you interested in a level? Seems legit

Well, when you put it that way it sounds stupid, but they still look really cool, especially when you're flying around the giant ones with rocks on their heads.

But seriously, I guess it's like my thirst for cool looking robots, like Metal Gears and Chickenbots… hey that's something we could do with in the new game; chicken bots and Metal Gears!

That's why we need to get Giant Clank back.
Clank vs Drek would be epic!

Now Giant Clank we can all agree on!

yes. a pity. well'p see ya guys tomorrow. Hopefully my prediction about Nov 1st show Ratchet and Clank stuff is legit!

It won't. See ya later emoji

Maybe it was just my thirst for blood at that point, but I was hoping for Giant Clank to appear after Azimuth kills Ratchet for some reason…

And bye Animovie.

I was hoping for a Clank vs Azimuth fight in the clock, where you use time bombs and missile defection to beat him, along with a few scripted events here and there. But Ratchet's fight went just as well I guess. I did enjoy the grind rail, but Azimuth was a bit of a bullet sponge.

I was hoping for a Clank vs Azimuth fight in the clock, where you use time bombs and missile defection to beat him, along with a few scripted events here and there. But Ratchet's fight went just as well I guess. I did enjoy the grind rail, but Azimuth was a bit of a bullet sponge.

The fight against Azimuth was really anticlimatic.
I know Ratchet and Clank is not MGR, but the fight against Armstrong is a perfectly god representation of what I wanted that fight to be like…

Yep. Arrmstrong was the best. Boss. Ever. Although it did follow a pretty rubbish Metal Gear fight, so that might have made it a lot more "godly". Nah who am I kidding, it could follow anything and still be (in your words) god emoji

I hate and love making that typo emoji
And no, the boss is just as good if not followed by the MG fight. I think that it's a combination of the music, the character and the fact that half of the battle is just Raiden getting his arsenal handed to him.

Yea, that was pretty fun. I've never sat through a series of long cinematics that engaging. Usually Metal Gear just tries to get us all emotional, but MGR didn't want a piece of it.

Yea, that was pretty fun. I've never sat through a series of long cinematics that engaging. Usually Metal Gear just tries to get us all emotional, but MGR didn't want a piece of it.

Actually I thought it was pretty similar to the fight with Liquid, except the gameplay is actually fun…

Yea, MGS4's ending was copying MGS2's ending, which I feel MGR was trying to copy the most. But I do see the resemblance between the cutsene and battle structure of MGS4's liquid scene.