Thread: Really Random thread

Translated "dráb" to Indonesian using Google Translate. It says, "menjemukan" (boring).

And I also translated "menjemukan" to English, and it says "drab"

please look at my artwork i been putting them up and no ones been looking at them they took hours to do thnx for listeningemoji

Translated "dráb" to Indonesian using Google Translate. It says, "menjemukan" (boring).

And I also translated "menjemukan" to English, and it says "drab"

Actually it's the name for the people who slashed slaves with whips to make them work.
Great name if you don't dig deep.

I had a similar situation… I was watching NC's review of FoodFight (widely known as "the worst animated movie ever created"emoji, when suddenly:
http://youtu.be/Lf85ZaAfixM?t=15m56s
I don't think you need imdb to recognize that voice…

I believe you've posted that earlier. In the mean time I already forgot about it, wish I still did. emoji

But my favourite random R&C voice encounter remains Ratchet being Obi-Wan!

User image

Sigmund is Nathan Drake.

I believe you've posted that earlier. In the mean time I already forgot about it, wish I still did. emoji

But my favourite random R&C voice encounter remains Ratchet being Obi-Wan!

User image

Same here. Literally my two favorite things ever–Clone Wars and Ratchet and Clank. Used to be Penguins of Madagascar, but…that's over. SWTCW is also over, but SW rebels is pretty cool.

Used to be Penguins of Madagascar, but…that's over.

What happened?

My random R&C voice encounter was Captain Slag as the Medic (TF2). I didn't know this until I checked wikipedia, because Slag has a thick British accent, while the Medic has a German accent and has a higher voice pitch than Slag

Used to be Penguins of Madagascar, but…that's over.

What happened?

Well, the cartoon series is over…and the movie is over (in USA, that is) and I doubt that a sequel will happen. But hey, King Julien's cartoon series starts today on Netflix emoji

My random R&C voice encounter was Captain Slag as the Medic (TF2). I didn't know this until I checked wikipedia, because Slag has a thick British accent, while the Medic has a German accent and has a higher voice pitch than Slag

Slag is also Kaz Miller fro MGS and Talbot from Uncharted. He plays a few other characters from games too

Ok, ok. I've got antoher one.

Izzy and Naya as…
User image .

…Shepard and Liara!
User image

Heck yeah!

Here is something completely random: I just watched two films; Silence of the Lambs and Hanibal. Good watches, I'd recommend to anyone that likes thrillers about psychopathic murderers who do very unpleasant things… not the sort of movies I'd normally enjoy actually, I guess I just liked how unpredictable and different the story line was.

On a lighter note, "What We Do in the Shadows" was a pretty decent comedy film I watched last weekend that I would also recommend.

*I have run out of random things* emoji

Glad that we have a really random thread filled with really random people emoji