Thread: Really Random thread

It would seem, Darkstar is really embracing the randomness of this thread.

Watching your newest LBP video… how the hell can you be so dedicated?
I usually just make a stupid level that fills up about a quarter of the thermo and that's it.
You put more effort into a single sackbot than I do into a whole level.
I get bored too easily, creating really isn't for me.

Back when I started making that level I didn't have a job, wasn't studying, and only had LBP2 and R&C:ACiT. But as I started studying I started to loose focus on the project, and it was taking longer and longer to get things done. This carried on for a good few months before I started realising I was going to be making these levels for the rest of my life, and I wouldn't have anything to show for it. So I decided to start programming.

So I guess if it wasn't for LBP2 and all that ugly logic I wouldn't have decided to become a programmer as fast as I did. Hopefully I can make something good in LBP3, and document the whole process. I just hope I don't have any more episodes like #9, that was really boring.

I get bored too easily, creating really isn't for me.

Same here. That's why you won't see me in Minecraft

I am the same way about Minecraft. I don't really want to make anything. But I do enjoy trying to survive and progress in that game. And sometimes (in survival) I will work on small building projects

Minecraft:
Survival Mode - can be fun (better multi than single)
Creative Mode - pointless, pretty much a waste of time

Horror:
I do enjoy watching horror movies once in a while. I believe a good horror movie is a welcomed escapade from the dangerously boring mundane life that I have.
Lately, however, I've noticed those movies have desensitized me so that now I'm more focused on how stupid the characters are and how unrealistically they act in such circumstances, how obviously huge the plot holes are and pretty much all horror cliches… this means the movie becomes predictable and that is starting to annoy me a lot.
The best thing to do in this situation is to watch the movie with other people and have fun by watching them freak out and laugh at jumpscares that make them jump out of their seats. Muhahaha!
Right now I'm gonna watch Pewdiepie play a horror game and that's pretty much my portion of horror for today…

User image

User image

Rock Lombax has just been oficially REKT.

The word "REKT" reminded me of the word "DOMINATED!" emoji

I like to take my seed from Survival Minecraft amd make a create mode world, which I can do some planning in, before trying to replicate my structures in Survival. So I guess there is one practical use for it that helps you in Survival (sort of).

And I'm just sitting here. Never touched Minecraft at all.

Same here. I've never played a game on PC (except Bubble Shooter)…

You can get the demo that lasts 5 in-game days (2 hours) to give you a basic idea of how the game works.
That is, if you actually want to try it.

Minecraft is a special kind of game. It is fun for some, and (seemingly) easy to get addicted to it for small bursts of time here and there. It is a true sandbox game, that gives the player a lot of freedom to shae their (more or less) unique world. It certainly is worth a try, to see if this type of game is compatible with your tastes. But first impressions are pretty much always more negative than if you give it a few days.

I do not like that I like Minecraft, because it is one of those games everyone has heard of, played, and enjoyed. I have no idea why that is relevant.

You can get the demo that lasts 5 in-game days (2 hours) to give you a basic idea of how the game works.
That is, if you actually want to try it.

I've seen a few playthroughs a few years ago. It's… not my thing. More than not my thing.