Thread: Really Random thread

It is a thing. If by 'thing' you mean set of costumes.

Every one would like a level kit for their favourite game series, but those sorts of things are so rare nowadays that you shouldn't ever get your hopes up.

As for Kojima Productions. Well it seems Kojima himself is leaving, but that most of the staff will stay and continue to work on Metal Gear games for Konami without Kojima. This makes me wonder about the new Silent Hills beng supposedly directed my Hideo Kojima.

I get information from YongYea on YouTube.

Oh, right. The new Silent… wonder what's gonna happen to that one.

Guillermo del Toro is still in, so it should be fine.

I'm under the impression that the glitch were Ratchet can enter the Fongoid prison camp without deactivating the force fields was intentional: a fongoid actually said: "How'd that lombax get in here?!?"
I mean come on! There's no way that wasn't intentional!

Guillermo del Toro is still in, so it should be fine.

Hobbit, Pacific Rim, Hellboy… that's a pretty good selection. I might not like any of these movies, but I respect them.

I'm under the impression that the glitch were Ratchet can enter the Fongoid prison camp without deactivating the force fields was intentional: a fongoid actually said: "How'd that lombax get in here?!?"
I mean come on! There's no way that wasn't intentional!

It's probably an easter egg for if anyone does get in there without deactivating the forcefield. I know there's something similar in Fallout 3 where Stockholm the sniper in Megaton is on an inaccessible vantage point, but if you have the PC version, you can use the tcl console command to get up there, and when you talk to him he says, "The more time I spend talking to you, the less I'm spending watching for raiders. How the hell did you get up here anyway?" emoji

What?!

User image

Still no Frozen Fever on 'you know where'. Last weekend I went to American Sniper with my mum. Guys never check your tickets before the hall. So I wanted to walk in Cinderella for the first 15 minutes and go back to Sniper. But… the Dutch dub was playing that moment. Gonna try again saturday when I'm going to Insurgent with a friend ^^

I didn't like their Metropolis cover much, but this one is great! Probably because the original track already sounds like it's being played by a legitimate orchestra.