Thread: Really Random thread

Wow… You know, the Starship Phoenix theme has to be in the movie. In the Galactic Rangers HQ, the end credits, the opening sequence, I don't care! I just want to hear that wonderfull piece od music performed by an actual orchestra, with actual instruments and be able to go "HOLY SH*T THE EPICNESS OVERLOAD!"

Yeah, bad language, I know, sorry about that, I had to.

User image

Is that the mask hidden behind the portal?

User image

Even better!

Wow… You know, the Starship Phoenix theme has to be in the movie. In the Galactic Rangers HQ, the end credits, the opening sequence, I don't care! I just want to hear that wonderfull piece od music performed by an actual orchestra, with actual instruments and be able to go "HOLY SH*T THE EPICNESS OVERLOAD!"

Yeah, bad language, I know, sorry about that, I had to.

Me too! I'd also like to hear that song in the movie. And I guess it should be the Warsaw Philharmonic or Namco Sound Team to get the job done.

Is that the mask hidden behind the portal?

Yep.
I also got the Indiana Jones hat which took forever because that stupid mini game glitches out right at the end.

Are you going for 100% or do you just want the masks?

100%
Didn't even know about the masks until I found the Ratchet one while looking for some Precursor Orbs.

Glad you picked it up again, then? emoji

While it was a cool little secret, it also told me that there was even more stuff to look out for while playing the game…

And I guess it should be the Warsaw Philharmonic or Namco Sound Team to get the job done.

Ratchet & Clank soundtrack recorded in my home city? Now that'd be nice emoji That's pretty unlikely though, I think they'd rather record it without leaving the US. The Namco Sound Team on the other hand is… Impossible. They're Namco Sound Team after all.

We had no power this morning, so there was little we could do. Now I'm stuck at work because the trains aren't working and it might take a while before they will. But that's okay, now I can play with the Oculus Rift we have here. Freakin' awesome!

We had no power this morning, so there was little we could do. Now I'm stuck at work because the trains aren't working and it might take a while before they will. But that's okay, now I can play with the Oculus Rift we have here. Freakin' awesome!

No power? Did you find out the cause?

No idea, but half the country is without power. As well as the train network.

Edit.
It's 20:04, still stuck. emoji

No idea, but half the country is without power. As well as the train network.

Edit.
It's 20:04, still stuck. emoji

Still no power?