Thread: Really Random thread

User image

Freddy 4? Neat! I've never played it, but I love watching vids about the lore. emoji

I never dare to play FNAF by myself. I always watch my friend playing it.

I was going to play a legitimately scary game once. P.T. But I still haven't gotten around to playing it because I am a wuss, and fear for what it might make me imagine up (in my dreams) when I'm sleeping.

I will play it someday, and I will probably experience real fear… or not. Who truly knows?

Speaking of which, Silent Hills has been cancelled.

I heard all about it. It sounds like Konami are really stuffed up. I can't say I'm much of a fan of that company at all.

There is no solid confirmation it is cancelled, it just looks like it's more likely than not going to die right now.

At least Metal Gear gets to end on a high note emoji

At least Metal Gear gets to end on a high note emoji

Hopefully they hadn't already made the cinematics with an open ended ending for a sequel emoji

If I know Metal Gear, they wont. Ever since Metal Gear Solid 2 each game has had very closed endings. And this new game is confirmed to end where Metal Gear 1 begins, so it kind of has to have an open ending in a way.

Ah, gotcha. It already got it's ending in a previous MGS, that's nice. emoji

A picture that might resemble my reaction back then when I see an animatronic jumpscaring:
User image
I always screamed out loud emoji

I get that crazy paranoia whenever I remember the animatronics when it's dark.

Idk, for me FNAF seems just a cheap jump-scare game. The scares become predictable really quick. Though, I watched some youtubers play it just to see their reactions. emoji

User image
WAAAAAA!

It's for those reasons I wouldn't play that game. I don't like listening to people scream at things.

Turns out Namco re-released Ace Combat 3D: Cross Rumble a few months ago, and this was one of the contents:

User image

Ha, yeah. I saw it. I almost bought it… almost. Missed opportunity they didn't just create an Arwing skin…

Still waiting for the Falco Amiibo btw…