Thread: Really Random thread

Oh, the TV series. It was a university-themed series of Emperor's New Groove, right?

Yeah, I think it was actually. With the thin lady and her dumb parner trying to take over the Empire… I think.

I guess the best part of the movie was the scene when they race back to the palace.

It starts with map showing the progress of the protagonists with red marks.
Cut to Yzma and Kronk running on a path and noticing the red marks under them. They shrug and then they notice that they leave purple arrows.
The map is shown again with both trails. Then the villains drop into a canyon and the purple arrows on the map go straight down.
Kuzco and Pacha arrive at the palace (and there is part where Kuzco kicks of an alligator saying "Why does she even have that lever?"emoji. So, they arrive at Yzma's lab, but the villains are already there. Confusion around how could they get there so fast, and Kronk even pulls down the map, saying it doesn't make any sense emoji

You mean this?

User image

I guess the best part of the movie was the scene when they race back to the palace.

It starts with map showing the progress of the protagonists with red marks.
Cut to Yzma and Kronk running on a path and noticing the red marks under them. They shrug and then they notice that they leave purple arrows.
The map is shown again with both trails. Then the villains drop into a canyon and the purple arrows on the map go straight down.
Kuzco and Pacha arrive at the palace (and there is part where Kuzco kicks of an alligator saying "Why does she even have that lever?"emoji. So, they arrive at Yzma's lab, but the villains are already there. Confusion around how could they get there so fast, and Kronk even pulls down the map, saying it doesn't make any sense emoji

Yup! The part when they are aware of the movie's weird logic! emoji

Oh, the TV series. It was a university-themed series of Emperor's New Groove, right?

I think it was called Kuzcos new school. I almost never saw it on TV, so it probably had a short run.

I completely forgot about that movie until Filipuntik's avatar reminded me that it was a thing… way back in the days.

I don't remember how long I watched it, but I think it reached one year.

Well, 40,000 posts is finally here!

emoji Is that a thing?

Kiwi! emoji
Remember this?

emoji Is that a thing?

Oh it most certainly is! emoji

Kiwi! emoji
Remember this?

Yea I remember that. No where near as funny as most of our movies, though.

Anybody knows this game?
User image

Nope, never seen it before. It's a topdown shooter then?
…………………………………………………..
Something even worse than the infamous Deadlocked picture:

User image

That's a spooky pic…

Anyway, 1942 Joint Strike is a vertical shooter game, which is the remake of the game 1942. Although short, it's actually fun. Even more fun when playing it multiplayer.