Thread: Really Random thread

Well, about Syndrome, that's how lust can lead you to the wrong things. He got jealous, then become a super-villain.

User image
Gee, I've never seen that before emoji

Zurgo is definitely very similar, bust I don't think he was jealous of Qwark. I think his reasons for being evil are a bit more different from Syndrome.

Well, about Syndrome, that's how lust can lead you to the wrong things. He got jealous, then become a super-villain.

User image
Gee, I've never seen that before emoji

Are we dropping random villains now?
User image

Random villains, you said?
User image

Zurgo is definitely very similar, bust I don't think he was jealous of Qwark. I think his reasons for being evil are a bit more different from Syndrome.

Oh well, so much for this...

So, what do you guys think of this movie?
User image
I like it for its storyline and historical background (don't call me girly for this, please).

I regret nothing....

But seriously, that wouldn't have worked because Anger, Disgust and Fear can't touch core memories…

I regret nothing....

But seriously, that wouldn't have worked because Anger, Disgust and Fear can't touch core memories…

Just FYI, Inside Out came out over here last week.

Still haven't watched Inside Out yet…

It's a great movie, trust me. Almost as good as Up or Toy Story 3.

Still haven't watched Inside Out yet…

save yourself

I'm going to watch inside out tomorrow.

Have fun (and bring tissues)!

Slow day

Just saw inside out. THE FEELS ARE REAL! I cried, my sister cried, even my dad cried! My mum probably would have too, but she doesn't like going to the cinema because it's dark during the day and feels weird. There are so many things I want to say about it, but even if I put it in a spoiler people will click it. I absolutely loved it! The best Disney film since Big hero 6!