Thread: Really Random thread

To go back a topic, does anyone else like the Nexus control scheme best? Because I thought it was really good.

There is no topic for the really random thread.

But I must say that Nexus does have my favorite control scheme as well. I would like to think the PS4 one will be even better.

Well I guess the hope is that they always improve it!

As long as R1 is 'shoot', I'll be alright. Oh, wait…

Honestly I would be fine with R2 being shoot, that being the PS4 convention and all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZVqh0jLs2o Play the Orignal Ps2 game…which inspired the movie…which inspired the game!

Hey, why is the furry, little, cat-ish mechanic there?

By the way, Filip, is Velká Polom still part of Ostrava?

Not quite. While on maps some places may appear autonomous while they are part of Ostrava, Velká Polom is not one of these. Not ever a satellite city or anything like that.
Why?

Just curious. emoji

Just curious. emoji

I'm not convinced you aren't planning an invasion. emoji

No, don't worry. I'd still like to maintain peace emoji.

Went to a retro game convention yesterday. Didn't find a whole lot of R&C matterial (I usually don't, but most of the time they sell a thing or two). A buddy of mine settled with Ratchet & Clank 1, 2, 3 and ToD after my constand pointing at them ''Play them so I can watch the movie with you''.

I eventually found this at the booth of one of my favorite vendors:
User image

This is a promo version. It contains the full game. These copies are given to magazines or other media to either use for review or contestsemoji

No, don't worry. I'd still like to maintain peace emoji.

Good to hear. emoji

My mum decided to buy herself a PS4, because she kept ruining the software on her computers, and the PS4 wouldn't be so easily wrecked. She asked me what free games to get with the system, and I know she'll never play them, so I gave her a list of games she would probably rather watch me play, like The Last of Us and Until Dawn… and I told her to get them as download only vouchers, as opposed to physical discs emoji