Thread: Really Random thread

Eh, that could be just a fanboy, but you're probably right.

i dont know, hes small, hes with qwark constantly and hes wearing similar things!

hey, is it ok to use the r and c music on youtube or is it not able to be used because of copyright act?

Well, I think as long as you don't claim it to be yours, that's just fine. I've seen some videos that use R&C soundtracks and didn't get any trouble.

would it be ok for my intro?

You should be perfectly fine, unless you want to monetise your videos.

So, some of you here mentioned that you play(ed) Rocket League, am I right?
Recently started playing it myself, too… what are your steam ID's so that I could add you?

Alas, I only have it on PS4. It's the best place to play… right?

EDIT: But it is cross-play, however with you being on Steam, it would be very hard to try and sort out a cross-platform game.

would it be ok for my intro?

I'm pretty sure they can only shut your video down if you use more than thirty seconds of the track, unaltered.
So using it for an intro (which hopefully isn't more than 20 seconds long) should be fine.
Unless they changed that. YouTube's copyright claim system is completely broken.

Hold on, Darkstar, Teemo on your avatar and Yi in your quote? Heck, Darkstar, since when are you interested in League?

Alas, I only have it on PS4. It's the best place to play… right?

EDIT: But it is cross-play, however with you being on Steam, it would be very hard to try and sort out a cross-platform game.

Well of course it's best on PS4. Sadly, I don't quite get to bring a PS4 for studying abroad, unlike my laptop. That's right, I play Rocket League on a laptop, on keyboard (!) and I'm pretty glad my brother won a PC mouse in a go-kart tournament and didn't find a use for it so he gave it to me. I tried binding boost and jump on keyboard, but it was pretty clunky. I am considering getting a controller tho. Also for Shovel Knight.

In other news, I've just seen Spaceballs, and will mention only one part of it:

What's the matter, colonel Sandurz? Chicken?

(yes, that's how you spell his name)
At first I was like - "so that's where the ACiT quote comes from" - and then - "oh wait, COLONEL SANDERS!"
Anyone else seen this awesome movie?

Hold on, Darkstar, Teemo on your avatar and Yi in your quote? Heck, Darkstar, since when are you interested in League?

Ever since my friends started playing it and didn't play anything else.
Basically two weeks-ish.
I'm still a noob though, that's why I use Teemo emoji

Ever since my friends started playing it and didn't play anything else.
Basically two weeks-ish.
I'm still a noob though, that's why I use Teemo emoji

My best guess is that you play on the EUW servers. Hmph.

My best guess is that you play on the EUW servers. Hmph.

Yeah, unfortunately we can't play together since we're on different servers.
One of us could create an account in a different server, but that lags like crazy. And I already lag pretty hard when playing in EUW.

Well of course it's best on PS4. Sadly, I don't quite get to bring a PS4 for studying abroad, unlike my laptop. That's right, I play Rocket League on a laptop, on keyboard (!) and I'm pretty glad my brother won a PC mouse in a go-kart tournament and didn't find a use for it so he gave it to me. I tried binding boost and jump on keyboard, but it was pretty clunky. I am considering getting a controller tho. Also for Shovel Knight.

Yea, I too got myself a laptop. I made sure to get something with the necessary specs to play games. Like it would play Skyrim and Bioshock Infinite with quite decent graphical settings. All my friends were pretty annoyyed I would waste my money on a laptop though, instead of a proper gaming PC. But I needed the portability, otherwise I could just play PS4 anyway.

Oh well, now that I have my PS4 connected to a solid fibre connection, I can remote play with it through my Vita from (seemingly) anywhere in the city, without any issues. I will probably use the remote play for gaming more than my laptop from now on.

I don't know why I am so opposed to getting into PC games, because they are soooooo much cheaper on Steam. But that is just the way I am.