Thread: Really Random thread

I'm actually playing both Ratchet and Clank's at the same time!

Oh, that's awesome! Makes you appreciate '16 all the more I guess.

Not really. I kinda wish Eudora, Hoven, and Oltanis were in the Ps4 game now…emoji

Ok, true. I missed Eudora a bit, but the others I didn't mind being replaced/cut out.

User image
User image
User image
User image

It looks like Grim isnt't the only one with a twin brother on Pokitaru!

User image
User image
User image
User image

It looks like Grim isn't the only one with a twin brother on Pokitaru!

Or maybe its ratchet from another dimension,the one from the original series.

Deleted user
User image
User image
User image
User image

I just want the pilot suit as an unlockable costume.

User image
User image
User image
User image

How come have you found a lot of weird bugs in the game? emoji

I dunno, I just see where places can be glitched, and exploit said glitches. Although in hindsight, I certainly never was expecting THAT!

I'd say I normally play every single Ratchet & Clank game up until the release of a new game, so I am quite familiar with the older Ratchet & Clank games. I most frequently replay Ratchet & Clank 1 because I have always liked the planet variety the most in this game (Ratchet & Clank 2 is a close second). But also, due to the lack of any leveling system I find myself mixing up my play style more on replays of the first game than any of the other PS2 era games, because the weapons in the first game are more about the situation and strategy than simply raw power… they are also harder to use, so there is some extra challenge in trying to complete certain levels with weapon restrictions.

I'd say the action in the new game is pretty great, and the environments are very stunning. But I much preferred the characters and story of the original game. I also very dearly miss each and every cut level, because levels like Oltanis Orbit and Oltanis itself were really great. I love to give myself the Lightning Challenge on Oltanis, which requires me to not die at all on the entire planet, while achieving every objective. This is inspired by the glitch that causes the lightning to stop hitting the planet after your first death, and kind of kill the planet's atmosphere a little… I have yet to be able to complete this challenge on casual runs on the PS Vita, but I'm pretty used to doing it on PS2 and PS3. It's a tricky level to not die on.

Oh, and that Ratchet character model you have discovered looks pretty strange, Animovie. But I guess they didn't expect you to find it. It could be for cutscenes that has Ratchet wearing that outfit, if there are any on that level.

Oh, and that Ratchet character model you have discovered looks pretty strange, Animovie. But I guess they didn't expect you to find it. It could be for cutscenes that has Ratchet wearing that outfit, if there are any on that level.

I think that there is one on every planet. In Aleero City it is even visible without crossing the boundaries of the levels. In the closest point you can catch a simple glimspe but with the Plasma Striker you can see it much better.

Really? where on aleero?

[Sarcasm] I just love that 2 out of 5 of my favorite devs are working on a Marvel game now.

User image

Please make the sequel to Rise of the Tomb Raider happen in 2020, Crystal. emoji

Really? where on aleero?

Here

Wel'p, gotta find 'em all! I know there's a prisoner qwark rig outside the 2nd deplanitizor visit.

Wel'p, gotta find 'em all! I know there's a prisoner qwark rig outside the 2nd deplanitizor visit.

Now, that's even more random!