Thread: Really Random thread

Being overly intelligent is a very good thing to have emoji

Better than autism, that's for sure!

Being overly intelligent is a very good thing to have emoji

Better than autism, that's for sure!

Life still has to show me emoji

Life has to show you that being smart is good? I guess only if you apply it correctly.

I didn't mean it as 'life has shown me being intelligent doesn't help anyway'. I meant that as 'We'll see'.

I am overly kind, I never dare to make someone angry/sad in real life, no matter how much I want to.

Trust me its better to have no disabilities. I know this first hand… As for annoying people, I do it any chance I get as it is fun

Annoying people? Unintentionally maybe. I like to have a good joke around, but when it's no longer funny I like to think I know when to stop.

I do know when to stop, I love the fact that pleasing everyone is hard as hell, but annoying everyone is the easiest thing to do.

It depends on who your friends are.

You usually want to be around people who are the most like you, because they can relate, and will probably take it the best… or start annoying you.

Yep, but my friends team up with me and annoy random people with me

I'm not sure that I would do that same. I respect everyone equally… except my enemies, they can feel the full wrath of my irritational powers!

I respect everyone, its just thaat I find it easier to annoy everyone than impress everyone, If they fight back its their call.

Then again, you could always just play some games instead!

Man, I haven't played a (new) game in ages, I'm starting to experience withdrawal emoji

Ive already been through that, its not fun I see the title of this thread is paying off, I cant keep up with the subject changes

Well because I drift from topic to topic, this topic is perfect for me.

No more saying 'alright back on topic'. But general chat was literally the same thing :|

I played Spyro: The Dragon today on my Vita, and 120%ed it. Super easy, but that being the second time I'd done it (first on PSP), I really feel trapped by my limited selection of games.