Thread: Ratchet & Clank: The Great History

Ten bolts Gerben is going to mention RatchetMerch in his first post… emoji

Don't laugh with me emoji I juts want to help, and no, I'm not gonna mention RatchetMerch…

I can try to get some interviews, if you want, I can do the lay-out, and when we are done, I'm able to make a website and a promo trailer.

Don't laugh with me emoji I juts want to help, and no, I'm not gonna mention RatchetMerch…

You just mentioned it emoji And don't get mad at me, I was only kidding emoji I would really appreciate your help. Oh right, I'll write a longer post about what I want it to be on Friday. I've got a 'test week' now…

You just mentioned it emoji And don't get mad at me, I was only kidding emoji I would really appreciate your help. Oh right, I'll write a longer post about what I want it to be on Friday. I've got a 'test week' now…

I'm not mad emoji And I also have exams/tests right now emoji My math was so bad…

I'm not mad emoji And I also have exams/tests right now emoji My math was so bad…

I suck at Biology and Chemistry. Having those too tomorrow…

I have History and Biology exam tomorow emoji

I have History and Biology exam tomorow emoji

Bad luck. I hate those, too.

Ive already done 'em, They're easy.

Ive already done 'em, They're easy.

Depends whre your livin'. I had History today - despite I'm good at it I'm hoping for rank 3 (C), 4 (B) with good luck.

What can you say about Ratchet and Clank that hasn't already been said? Well, a lot of things actually and that's why we're here.
Let's start at the beginning:
We find ourselves in Insomniac Games territory, you may know them from classics such as Spyro the Dragon and Disruptor, but what you don't know, is that they had something much bigger planned!

*commence the epic music*

What can you say about Ratchet and Clank that hasn't already been said? Well, a lot of things actually and that's why we're here.
Let's start at the beginning:
We find ourselves in Insomniac Games territory, you may know them from classics such as Spyro the Dragon and Disruptor, but what you don't know, is that they had something much bigger planned!

*commence the epic music*

Back to topic emoji

Does that mean I can write it?

Our brilliant designers discuss ideas for their new IP, leaving Spyro behind left quite a mark, but they'll get over it eventually.
Someone in the shadows then emerges and has the brilliant idea that is… a girl with a stick, code named I5.
Our programmers then proceed to work, it's a new generation of consoles so power it's bound to have.
The unfortunate truth that they didn't know was how a billion polygons should not be on a leaf.
With their standards lowered, Insomniac proceeds development on I5, unfortunately the idea was scrapped leaving many hearts broken.
They felt bad, really bad, so a quick thinking had to be done before their swimming pool of money was flushed down.

Great, maybe a little (just a little more serious) emoji I'll get to work as soon as my exams pass.

I think you should go into more detail on Girl With a Stick. Like explain what it was all about and what sort of game it was meant to be. Then of course move onto the sad but refreshing dump of the project which led to the creation of the alien lizard-like Ratchet, and the clank robots. Moving on to the final stripeless design (thanks to SCEJ he got stripes though).