Thread: Game breaking collection glitch. Is my disc damaged, or is i

So, I'm experiencing cutscene freezes, and never ending flying segments in Going Commando on the collection. And gameplay and everything runs just fine, but sometimes freezes in menus. And cutscenes usually run fine too, there are NO signs of glitching until it suddently freezes. Or starts one of the never ending loading times. Is anybody else experiencing this annoying problem with Going Commando on the collection? I dont want my disc to be damaged :'( it dosent look like theres any wear and tear on it.

I've restarted multiple times and now it wont even go into the main screen…. I forgot am I allowed to curse on here? Because I am extremely FURIOUS. I don't understand what the problem is and its really just… urgh!

No matter how many times I restart the ship won't land. I can't even play now! help me please why is this happening when the games not even in that bad of condition…

And its only this save. The others work… I don't understand it….

Thre is no need to post tht much when activity is at a low. Edit your original post.

All I canrecomend is you try to start a new game.

Dang that sounds REALLY unlucky. I've had multiple problems with the HD Collection freezing on me (mostly in UYA) but that's the worst I've had.

So, I'm experiencing cutscene freezes, and never ending flying segments in Going Commando on the collection. And gameplay and everything runs just fine, but sometimes freezes in menus. And cutscenes usually run fine too, there are NO signs of glitching until it suddently freezes. Or starts one of the never ending loading times. Is anybody else experiencing this annoying problem with Going Commando on the collection? I dont want my disc to be damaged :'( it dosent look like theres any wear and tear on it.

Same thing happened me,I was getting constant freezes and it became really annoying mainly when I paused the game to go take a piss or go to fridge to get me some sheep liver i would come back to see the screen frozen emoji.

I was not turning my PlayStation off properly however once I started turning it off correctly the freezes stopped quite a lot,not totally but almost totally.