Thread: New Ratchet & Clank statue's!!!!!!!!

Yesterday they teased it on IG, so i was pretty hyped. But honestly… It doesn't make me feel any hotter or colder. I've steen many nicer statues. Maybe iTS the lighting, but for now.. Not on my most wanted list.

Yesterday they teased it on IG, so i was pretty hyped. But honestly… It doesn't make me feel any hotter or colder. I've steen many nicer statues. Maybe iTS the lighting, but for now.. Not on my most wanted list.

Can't pay it…

I've seen nicer mods on Modnation Racers…

I guess it would make a nice present for my cousin's birthday.

…or your own.

I got some taxes back yesterday (for the first time in forever). So I could afford it, but looks like I'm not gonna. It doesn't give me the 'wow' effect I thought it would.

Ever since the amazing J&D statue by Gaming Heads I was waiting for this, but… well, I'm disappointed. I guess I'll save my money for the merch they'll release in "early 2015" emoji

Oh, good. I'm not the only one. The Jak statue idd looked much nicer than this one.

Oh, good. I'm not the only one. The Jak statue idd looked much nicer than this one.

And it had that awesome grass emoji I'm not sure if picking classic Ratchet design for this statue was a good idea…

Picking classic Ratchet wasn't the problem.
Poor handwork was the problem.

Which is kinda unusual because IG was watching the project like a pact of hawks.

Which is kinda unusual because IG was watching the project like a pact of hawks.

User image

I get your point, never mindemoji

There probably wasn't much they could do about the Trilogy but provide them with information on how the games were originally made to help speed up the porting process. I doubt they were all that involved in the (non-existent) finishing touches or (non-existent) testing.

I hate how the music bugs sometimes… but idd. That part can't have been IG's.

Though with the statue they stated they were all over it to make sure it was perfect. So all can assume is that I need to see some photos behind the promo-pics. The lighting gives the statue a smooth like, non-detailed, shiny impression. Which I don't like btw.