-The Arena Fights
-Dr Nefarious
-Epic Weapons
-Funny characters

Downsides:
-No Online Multi-player
-Similar Type of Game play to previous games
-Pretty Easy to complete all game modes

What does that have to do with the story?

Without all that the Story would be nowhere near as good as it is

-The Music

The music's okay, but just okay. I used to be a fan of it, but when I listened to it lately… I think I'll side with Bergeaud fans. While it works great in cutscenes, most of it's tracks (not all though) are pretty forgetable and the battle, or intense tracks are missing the required power. I think Bross handeled the more orchestral scores better in A4O and ItN.

-The Puzzles

Totally, Clank's puzzles were the best emoji Gotta prepare myself for another discussion with Darkstar.

-No Online Multi-player

The last Ratchet game that included competetive online mode (FFA) had a pretty unpolished campaing, and considering how short was ACiT's development time, that wouldn't really work for it…

Without all that the Story would be nowhere near as good as it is

As I said, it was the narration, not the story that made it so good… It could've worked with ToD's, or ItN's plot as well.

*sigh* Okay, let's do this.

-The Music

The music is pretty forgetable. It focuses more on ambience rather than genuinely catchy tunes, which I don't like very much.

-The Armor

You could argue the armour makes the game worse because it's already so easy as it is.

-The Space Exploration

Pretty disappointing in my opinion. I was hoping for fully 3D space sections, as it is it's just a way to disguise the fact that the game is 4 hours long.

-The Radio Stations

They are the best part of the soundtrack, but that's probably just because they mainly consist of remixes of more popular music tracks.

-The Graphics

Yeah, they were pretty good, can't argue with you here.

-The Lore

You mean the lore established by ToD that ACiT proceeds to contradict several times and sometimes even contradict its own new lore?

-The Bonus Missions

What bonus missions? You mean the shoot 20 ships missions? Because that's all they were…

-The Puzzles

I don't even need to get into this one…

-The Arena Fights

The ones with no music and weak enemies that give you little to no XP? Yeah, that sucked too…

-Dr Nefarious

Let's see what Dr. Nefarious does after the 5 minute mark in ACiT… nothing of worth, oh well.
Let's see what he does after the 5 minute mark in UYA… almost kill off half of the main characters.
I guess the time he spent on that asteroid didn't do him any good.

-Epic Weapons

Other than the returning weapons from ToD ACiT's arsenal is pretty lackluster. The only weapons that stand out are the Constructo ones and that's just because you can make them work like previous weapons from ToD.

-Funny characters

Yeah, all 2 of them…

*sigh* Okay, let's do this.

-The Music

The music is pretty forgetable. It focuses more on ambience rather than genuinely catchy tunes, which I don't like very much.

-The Armor

You could argue the armour makes the game worse because it's already so easy as it is.

-The Space Exploration

Pretty disappointing in my opinion. I was hoping for fully 3D space sections, as it is it's just a way to disguise the fact that the game is 4 hours long.

-The Radio Stations

They are the best part of the soundtrack, but that's probably just because they mainly consist of remixes of more popular music tracks.

-The Graphics

Yeah, they were pretty good, can't argue with you here.

-The Lore

You mean the lore established by ToD that ACiT proceeds to contradict several times and sometimes even contradict its own new lore?

-The Bonus Missions

What bonus missions? You mean the shoot 20 ships missions? Because that's all they were…

-The Puzzles

I don't even need to get into this one…

-The Arena Fights

The ones with no music and weak enemies that give you little to no XP? Yeah, that sucked too…

-Dr Nefarious

Let's see what Dr. Nefarious does after the 5 minute mark in ACiT… nothing of worth, oh well.
Let's see what he does after the 5 minute mark in UYA… almost kill off half of the main characters.
I guess the time he spent on that asteroid didn't do him any good.

-Epic Weapons

Other than the returning weapons from ToD ACiT's arsenal is pretty lackluster. The only weapons that stand out are the Constructo ones and that's just because you can make them work like previous weapons from ToD.

-Funny characters

Yeah, all 2 of them…

Replying the that would give me too many wrinkles that it's not even worth it.

This thread has some serious issues.

I don't think being able to recognise an overrated game's flaws is an issue.

I don't think being able to recognise an epic game's epicness is an issue.

Dude, ACiT is a good game, but calling it flawless is too much. Like any other games, it has it's flaws.

ACiT is not epic at all.
Tell me just one moment where the game feels epic.

ACiT is not epic at all.

And you my boy look just like your father

Dude, ACiT is a good game, but calling it flawless is too much. Like any other games, it has it's flaws.

It certainly has it's flaws however the Story is still epic

Um… I don't think term epic applies to that scene. Why didn't you pick Nefarious' base destruction or something?

Story itself (the plot, the "twists"emoji is pretty generic and cliche… As I said, it's the dialogues and narrating style that brings it to a new level.

ACiT is not epic at all.

Wanna know my definition of epic?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf_giEdrdNA#t=16s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf-3cBK8lno#t=3m15s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cclWyXcKr6U

I'm out.

User image