Thread: Thoughts on new images.

…which is a shame. But I can live with that.

Let's call 'em the Q-Force! Since Insomniac confirmed that Talwyn is Ratchet's girlfriend, the character probably isnt a new one (do you realize how many fangirls would scream if they nullified all three of Ratchet's girlfriends for a new one?) It's most likely talwyn.

Let's call 'em the Q-Force! Since Insomniac confirmed that Talwyn is Ratchet's girlfriend, the character probably isnt a new one (do you realize how many fangirls would scream if they nullified all three of Ratchet's girlfriends for a new one?) It's most likely talwyn.

Sorry?
I may be wrong, but why would they introduce Talwyn here? Unless they're planning on rebooting the series that wouldn't make any sense.
It's a new character. Every group needs a female, so here she is.

Sorry?
I may be wrong, but why would they introduce Talwyn here? Unless they're planning on rebooting the series that wouldn't make any sense.
It's a new character. Every group needs a female, so here she is.

Exactly, Talwayn isn't necesarry right now. Back me up at IG forums Darkstar, the main battle beetwen opinions is going there emoji

And I'm loemojising!

User image
Headnecklace (biggest giveaway)
Dark blue eyes
Hard to say due to lighting, but it looks like the nose in the female character is a bit darker than the rest of her face (just like Sasha)
Also hard to say due to lighting, but both of them seem to have brown lips

User image

Ah, so a 'headnecklace' is thing. Who knew..

Like I said: note the purple shoulder spikes.

Then note the shoulder pads on the female character in th movie screen. I'm gonna side with Darkstar on this one. Though I find the timing a little weird, it see,s to early to confirm Sasha. Or were theaw 3 screens a leak?

Then note the shoulder pads on the female character in th movie screen. I'm gonna side with Darkstar on this one. Though I find the timing a little weird, it see,s to early to confirm Sasha. Or were theaw 3 screens a leak?

Not a leak. I found on Ratchet and Clank's CMG website, posted them to tumblr, then to Insomniac, then RG. As for the shoulder pads, it could just be that Talwyn (or whoever) has a space suit on. Ratchet's armor looks different too. His Helmet covers his ears, and all three rangers have the same armor style in color.

Not a leak. I found on Ratchet and Clank's CMG website, posted them to tumblr, then to Insomniac, then RG. As for the shoulder pads, it could just be that Talwyn (or whoever) has a space suit on. Ratchet's armor looks different too. His Helmet covers his ears, and all three rangers have the same armor style in color.

And why can't Sasha wear a suit too?

Wow, now she looks even more like Sasha emoji It probably is her, but it could still be Talwyn's redesign that is more similar to Sasha than her, or a new character. Let's wait for an official word.

Okay. Here's a few things.

- she has a few scars on her face. Really small brown lines
- her eyes are blue. Talwyn has green eyes. While games are known for eye color changing with lighting, movies are not. So I don't think that hel blue visor makes her eyes seem blue.
- she still has the headnecklace. It not a handband because it casts a shadow over her forehead on the wrong side.
- but she also has the weird reptilian patches on her head like I said before. It makes her look bald.

I'm somewhere between a new character and Sasha. I haven't sorted it out yet.

No, those arent scars, those are blast marks on her visor (ratchet has them too) plus Sasha is furry, and there is no fur on the character. VITTI says he wont tell who it is (because he's enjoying this too much) but it seems evident that Sasha is out of the picture emoji

Then it's a new character.