Thread: Thoughts on new images.

Why cant TJ Fixman fit Talwyn into the movie?

Because she's introduced in ToD.

Eh, I think they'll change her story line a little bit. Sasha was introduced in UYA, and Angela doesnt appear to exist, so it's not like she's the only one getting a story change.

Eh, I think they'll change her story line a little bit. Sasha was introduced in UYA, and Angela doesnt appear to exist, so it's not like she's the only one getting a story change.

Yes, but meeting Sasha wasn't a big deal. Meeting Talwyn was a BIG deal though.

Fine. But I cant see that character looking like Sasha facially in any way, shape, or form.

Well I did make an image showing similarities between the two.

I cant get past the fact that she has no fur (ratchet has fur, so why not Sasha?)
Plus, Sasha isnt as likable a character as talwyn is.

I'm pretty sure this is going to be a new character. The biggest feature about Sasha is, that she's kinda "dog/wolf" like in appearance. She would've had to squeeze her ears into the helmet too, and her skin color is way too light in this picture.

And for Talwyn, she has a special role that wouldn't really fit into the Ratchet And Clank 1 storyline, but she does kinda look like her. :oui:

No, those arent scars, those are blast marks on her visor (ratchet has them too)

Ah, I see. I wish this pic was 1080x720.

And as for Talwyn. Nah. I'm still at a new character or Sasha (because of the headnecklase)

After closer inspection
User image
I'm gonna roll with Talwyn

After my closer inspection, I think she's Cmndr. Shepard:

User image

But in all seriousness. This here is my only problem, I just can't make them out:

User image

1. Why wear a helmet inside a helmet (That's what Sasha's thingy looks like: a helmet).
2. People can take off and replace headbands, Snake has done it on numerous occasions.
3. It's a re-boot, if it's Tal or Sasha, they aren't supposed to be there anyway and are both subject to change.
4. Sash has closer ties to the galactic Rangers, so it makes more sense for it to be her (totally going against my initial theory here).

But despite what I said in #4, I'm still rolling with it being Talwyn.

No, not that. These:

User image

They go over her head in an arc with strange patterns on em.

Talwyn isnt the only one wearing a helmet inside a helmet–Ratchet is too.

I'm gonna laugh when she turns out to be some side character of no importance.