Thread: Thoughts on new images.

Well happened!
So what are your thoughts on the new images? Is it Sasha? Is it Tal? And who's the new guy?

The new guy? Two ideas. Either a Blarg or a Galactic ranger.

The title of the image is Galactic Rangers so yes, he is a ranger. He's not a blarg because he has purple spikes coming out of his shoulder. And yes, I have confirmed that IS Talwyn.

User image

User image

User image

She looks kinda Disneyized…
Love Ratchet's expression in the second image tho.

I think she's kinda 'Into the Nexus-ized'.

Hang on: That guy's supposed to be a galactic ranger? What happened to the designs from R&C3? I loved those designs!

Indeed. They don't really feel like the Rangers. If it weren't for the title I wouldn't even have thought they were Rangers at all.

What ? Is that really a galactic ranger ?

They're supposed to be robots normally.

Maybe he is just some commander. It would kinda make sense that higher-post Rangers are thinking humans (and definetly not cowards emoji ).
Hold on, Kid-Nova, are you…

Talwyn? That female ranger looks VERY humanoid, so it can't be Talwyn

Talwyn is humanoid-looking. She has the headband and everything. Qwark's the only human in the series.

Qwark's the only human in the series.

Except that he has 3 fingers.

And if I just zoom in really heavily on the female Ranger in Photoshop, it looks more like a 'headnecklace' than a handband. It also looks like she's got more of the reptilian head bumps going on. But the angle and resolution aren't really helping to confirm that.

I thought that was her hair. KBABZ thought she just had symbols on her headband now to 'futurize' her look. Either way, it looks like sasha and Angela are out of the picture.

I thought that was her hair. KBABZ thought she just had symbols on her headband now to 'futurize' her look. Either way, it looks like sasha and Angela are out of the picture.

Really, she reminds me Sasha much more than Talwyn…

Hang on: That guy's supposed to be a galactic ranger? What happened to the designs from R&C3? I loved those designs!

That was confirmed already, Rangers aren't a robot army in the movie, but an elite squad of 'superheroes' or whatever we're supposed to call these guys.