Thread: Thoughts on new images.

I'd cry. I dont think TJ fixman would stoop THAT low.

I'd cry. I dont think TJ fixman would stoop THAT low.

How is that low?
The focus of the screenshot is clearly Qwark, so I doubt she will be anything important.
Also, she won't be Ratchet's girlfriend…

I think she will be, even if she IS a new character. Whether she's Talwyn or a new girl, she will probably be his girlfriend through SOME turn of events. That's the norm for movies these days.

I think she will be, even if she IS a new character. Whether she's Talwyn or a new girl, she will probably be his girlfriend through SOME turn of events. That's the norm for movies these days.

Last I checked Leonardo didn't end up with April O'Neil in the TMNT movie.

Getting Ratchet a girlfriend in this movie, THAT would be TJ going low.

I dont see how that's low (unless you prefer him single (remember this movie is going out to kids)) and i thought Donatello had April, and Leo had Karai, but I digress.

I dont see how that's low (unless you prefer him single (remember this movie is going out to kids)) and i thought Donatello had April, and Leo had Karai, but I digress.

That's the cartoon, not the movie.
And how isn't it a new low? Ratchet should be single and TJ realises this, that's why despite Talwyn and Ratchet being boyfriend and girlfriend they don't really show it.

This movie is about the begginings of Ratchet and Clank's friendship, it has been stated that way. And that's what should they focus on - developing their relationship, it's too early to toss in a love interest.

This movie is about the begginings of Ratchet and Clank's friendship, it has been stated that way. And that's what should they focus on - developing their relationship, it's too early to toss in a love interest.

Ok, well maybe Ratchet and Tal will still be "just friends who work together" and TJ will leave it at.

Ok, well maybe Ratchet and Tal will still be "just friends who work together" and TJ will leave it at.

Correction - Ratchet and the Ranger who's identity is still unknown.

right emoji Well, i've gotta fly–need to finish this Epilogue!

Finally got my signature working emoji

That made my day - you got me laughing loud emoji

User image

Wow.. it's kinda amazing how they actually made the camera zoom ever so slightly in that small scene..