Thread: Pretty Random Movie Thread

Deleted user
Wait, you guys have specific actors for specific actors (wait, what?). So the same person will always voice Sean Penn or whichever actor? I gotta admit, but that's pretty cool!

Yeah, as best as they can, of course, and sometimes, a specific voice actor, like Gilbert Lachance, can be the regular voice of many american actors (Cf. Johnny Depp, Matt Damon, Tom Cruise). Jeez, this guy is even the voice actor of Ezio Auditore in the french dub :P

There are NEW images from the movie emoji

why does it say may 26 for the release date

And why does it say "they capture Nefarious?" They capture Zed…right?

And why does it say "they capture Nefarious?" They capture Zed…right?

also how are you doing

One thing confuses me. Captain Qwark says he knows Drek is working for Nefarious, but when Nefarious shows up, he says "You died in a prison escape!" Uh…how did he NOT know he was alive?!?

One thing confuses me. Captain Qwark says he knows Drek is working for Nefarious, but when Nefarious shows up, he says "You died in a prison escape!" Uh…how did he NOT know he was alive?!?

maybe because people just said that and quark was was suprised about it

Heard Dutch-Ratchet in a Samsung commercial yesterday. emoji

Really? How does he sound like? And do you remember what did he say? I'm curious emoji

Ehm… something about a new Samsung phone that can make pictures like a profesional Canon camera (yea, right). I rarely see commercials because I record everything, but I caught this one!
He kinda souns like of you take JAT, but you turn him into an annoying little pest. emoji

Hmm… then I guess it's quite different compared to the Dutch dub in ItN. And how was the ad? I imagine it being quite annoying and makes you want to change channels emoji