Thread: Pretty Random Movie Thread

Ehm… something about a new Samsung phone that can make pictures like a profesional Canon camera (yea, right). I rarely see commercials because I record everything, but I caught this one!
He kinda souns like of you take JAT, but you turn him into an annoying little pest. emoji

I see someone joined the Star Wars Rebels fandom emoji

Hmm… then I guess it's quite different compared to the Dutch dub in ItN. And how was the ad? I imagine it being quite annoying and makes you want to change channels emoji

I was watching…. Something. I don't remember.. Oh, wait I do! Something about neighbor fighting each other over noices. I was working on my laptop, so I only heard it half-half.

I don't believe they used the Dutch voice cast from the games in the movie. But I wouldn't know. I've never played the Dutch version of course!

I see someone joined the Star Wars Rebels fandom emoji

Just finished Star Wars: Rebels S2. I'm expecting an 'I told you so' from Animovie any time now.emoji

It's been à while sinds I've had so much fun watching a TV-series! The characters were great, the voice cast was awesome (James Vega, Grunt. Too much Mass Effect here. Oh, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer!!). Zeb and Sabine are my favorites by far. I already bought the Infinty figure of Sabine and I'd love to add Zed some time.
As for the series itself. It's nice and quick. Hit n run episodes of just 20 minutes a piece. This was surprisingly relaxing and I'm looking forward to watching Clone Wars. After Droid Tales, for which I have one more episode left ^^

Glad to hear it! By the way, you spelled "sacrifice" wrong on your sig…might wanna change that emoji

Glad to hear it! By the way, you spelled "sacrifice" wrong on your sig…might wanna change that emoji

Whoa, Ani actually correcting someone on spelling! Way to go emoji
If all goes well, I might be able to go and see the movie within five days after the premiere in Canada. Lucky me, as I'll be finally able to regretlessly read all the (theoretically) upcoming fanfictions without getting stuff spoiled emoji

Hmm…"regretlessly" is not a word (how'd I do?) emoji

Deleted user

Whoa, Ani actually correcting someone on spelling! Way to go emoji
If all goes well, I might be able to go and see the movie within five days after the premiere in Canada. Lucky me, as I'll be finally able to regretlessly read all the (theoretically) upcoming fanfictions without getting stuff spoiled emoji

I'm going with my girlfriend the friday it comes out

Ani, you might want to apply as a moderator or spellchecker emoji

Meanwhile, in Romania the movie premieres in 2 weeks and they've done absolutely nothing to promote it. No trailer, no poster, no nothing, it's not even mentioned on the cinema's site… I feel like the only person here aware of it's existence. This is bad. emoji Someone has to fire someone from the marketing department.

How did I manage to… never mind. Thanks. emoji

Hmm…"regretlessly" is not a word (how'd I do?) emoji

"Regrettably." There. I'm square. emoji

…………………

I also started reading the book this morning. Love it so far, so many little dialogue thingies I've missed in the Dutch dub.
''I'm too old to die!''

And finally all the voices are right. I'm not sure what Cora sounds like,so I gave her Sabine Wren's voice. emoji

…………………

Also… Tidbit!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am3pfc53jw4

Meanwhile, in Romania the movie premieres in 2 weeks and they've done absolutely nothing to promote it. No trailer, no poster, no nothing, it's not even mentioned on the cinema's site… I feel like the only person here aware of it's existence. This is bad. emoji Someone has to fire someone from the marketing department.

I feel you, man. I haven't seen any promotions in cinemas. Not even in radio channels!

When I went to the premiere last week, the entire cinema was filled with standees from the movie. And a red carpet that lead through a wall with only R&C posters! So I guess it's just a regional thing.

When I went to the premiere last week, the entire cinema was filled with standees from the movie. And a red carpet that lead through a wall with only R&C posters! So I guess it's just a regional thing.

You went to the premiere? Cool! Was it the one in Amsterdam on the 13th?

Deleted user

Bad news ! The movie is a failure in France. 559 000 $ This is not a lot of money, so you are the last hope to contribute to the success of the movie !

Bad news ! The movie is a failure in France. 559 000 $ This is not a lot of money, so you are the last hope to contribute to the success of the movie !

Well I'm pretty sure they will still release it here. Just saw an R&C ad on TV. First time ever.

Really? It's a failure in France? Let's just hope it's a success in other countries, especially USA.