Thread: Pretty Random Movie Thread

Stumbled upon a tweet written by Brad Foxhoven (the guy from Blockade entertainment):

Psyched we landed the actor we wanted to be in @RatchetMovie! He will do a great job as…oh, wait - too soon.

That sounds like they're replacing the voice of a character we aleady know from the series ("he will do as good as"emoji… And something tells me that this character is Chairman Drek.

There is no 'as … as' comparison, notice. Maybe it will be a new character.

User image

Are you laughing because of joy, or are you laughing in movie's creators' faces. Cause I'm not entirely sure how to interpret that pic.

laughing in movie's creators' faces.

Oh, that's what I thought. Then again, that was to be expected and we still got JAT, David Kaye, Jim Ward and Armin Shimerman reprising their roles. Then again, Richardson's performance in the first game left the biggest impact on gamers of all the actors…

Love your avatar and quote COMBOOO emoji

Oh wait!
Get it? Kevin is a celebrity!

Well, he didn't say "I guess so", but "I'm afraid so"… Could've still been irony, but I find it unlikely.

Well, he didn't say "I guess so", but "I'm afraid so"… Could've still been irony, but I find it unlikely.

I'm pretty sure it's a joke.
I didn't get it until I realised he played a very popular character in a very, very popular show.
Basically, an extended version of his message would be "So you don't want a celebrity to voice Drek? Well, I'm afraid that I, the orignal voice actor, am a celebrity myself."

Well, perhaps you're right… But then again, the movie is supposed to have actual celebrities in it, but who knows, maybe these will just be cameos.

Disappointing, but expected.

In Heavenly Sword there were a shardston of voice changes, but at least they did a great job making them sound alike. And I don't just mean what their voices sound like, but the way they talk too.

Also I find the fact that Shimerman was in the studio exact day Pellet paid a visit means that Neffy will have a longer cameo.

Also I find the fact that Shimerman was in the studio exact day Pellet paid a visit means that Neffy will have a longer cameo.

…or maybe more than just a cameo emoji