Thread: Pretty Random Movie Thread

Deleted user
It's called a Signature and you can change it on the same page where you change your avatar emoji

k

Deleted user

it says the other values have been updated ?

Well, just four years everybody emoji

Three*

Three*

31st February is always one year later Drakstar…

I have to admit, I don't know many of the celebrities listed. Still, it'll make for a nice poll next week emoji

I have to admit, I don't know many of the celebrities listed. Still, it'll make for a nice poll next week emoji

I thought it was a joke after Stallone. Awful B actor imo.

Paul Giamatti?!

User image

Nearly every new actor has like the smallest Behind the Voice Actros page. I mean, I don't mind they pulled in some new names, you've got to start somewhere. But why?

Nearly every new actor has like the smallest Behind the Voice Actros page. I mean, I don't mind they pulled in some new names, you've got to start somewhere. But why?

From what I've seen, the rest of the cast is pretty awful…

But it looks like Drek will have a… slightly different personality in the movie… at least the acting will be good…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBKP6oLIfbc

Ha, good. I'm not the only one who is a little dissapointed then. At least I can still hope Jennifer Hale will do some additional voices like usual. Maybe she voices some grass, the winds a random bird. She can become anything y'know. I look forward to it. emoji

A more detailed synopsis has been released, along with a release window of April 2016.

Plot :MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS:

The Solana galaxy is in a state of panic! Three planets have been destroyed under mysterious circumstances. But is the destruction being caused by natural phenomenon? Or are more sinister forces at play?

The answer lies deep inside the memory banks of a small robot named Clank, who has just escaped the clutches of Drek, the villain behind the destruction.

Clank flees to warn the Galactic Rangers, but crash-lands on a remote planet. There, he meets an orphan named Ratchet. Desperate to escape the mundane life of a starship mechanic, Ratchet offers to take Clank to warn the Galactic Rangers.

Ratchet is no stranger to the Galactic Rangers, having failed on numerous occasions to join their ranks. But upon their arrival to the planet Kerwan, Ratchet heroically rescues their leader, Captain Qwark and a cute ranger named Cora. His heroism catapults him to something resembling celebrity status, and Qwark asks him to join the ranks as a Galactic Ranger. A dream come true for mischievous Ratchet.

Qwark leads Ratchet and the other rangers in a raid on Drek’s robot factory on a mission to apprehend the villain. They manage to arrest Dr. Nefarious, Drek’s chief scientist. Dr. Nefarious reveals Drek’s secret weapon, the Deplanitizer.

Clank grows wary of Qwark, who seems to be jealous of Ratchet’s celebrity status. Sure enough, Qwark sabotages the mission, resulting in the loss of the planet Novalis. Dr. Nefarious escapes. All seems lost.

Ratchet exiles himself on a distant planet. Clank and Cora find him and convince him to help them defeat Drek. He reluctantly joins them for one last assault on the Deplanetizer.

It won’t be easy. Nefarious and Drek are determined to carry out their plans. And without Qwark’s help, their task will be much more difficult.

Here's a link to the release date (and a picture of Bella Thorne's character, Cora): http://instagram.com/p/2oqEAdnTeF/

Hmm… she looks a lot like Talwyn. As an alien race, I mean.

Also.. 2016?!

User image

Don't know what I was thinking earlier on all of my comments, I've been working real hard lately and just spaced the fact that we are still in May, so if the release dates I came across are true and the other is just a hoax, then they still have 2 months to advertise the movie.

US release in 2016? But they said they're on track to release it this year! Why?

And Nefarious as Drek's chief scinetist? Well, I'd still keep these words from Qwark:

I'm not even entirely convinced that he's a real doctor!