Thread: Pretty Random Movie Thread

Don't forget to evade those cyclers who will stop at nothing.

Oh man, I was sure they were going to hit me every time they passed by emoji

Theres a trick to it. Merge with a crowd and stand in the middle of it. The people around you will serve as shields ^^

And the Bouncer, I don't think it will be so overpowered you can't beat the game without it. I haven't pre-ordered the game yet, but I see they give the Bouncer DLC away here. Ah, pre-order DLC. Everybody's favorite…

Theres a trick to it. Merge with a crowd and stand in the middle of it. The people around you will serve as shields ^^

I'll keep that in mind emoji

Hey, sounds good. I'll remember that if we ever go back there again. Bedankt! Or maybe, we should just get ourselves bicycles emoji.

Oh, you don't want a bike. It'll be stolen the moment you take your eye off it! Amsterdam truly is the city of crime.

Luckely I forced a friend of mine into playing the original trilogy, we're gonna see the movie together. It's saver to travel the dark alleyways of Amsterdam in a pack. And yes, before you ask, he's playing them on PS2 ^^

Safer to travel the alleys in packs? Well, I won't go to the alleys of the "red light" district, not even close! And, really? I thought Amsterdam is actually quite safe from crimes! I think I only saw the "beware of pickpockets" sign in Volendam, not sure about Amsterdam.

So much for Pretty Random Movie Thread emoji
I've been checking Youtube recently (though it's hard on a journey to Paris, luckily the hotel had a wi-fi) and there is still no Czech version of any R&C movie trailer. Am I expecting too much?
Anyway, two things happened: I've seen the Uncharted collection trailer as a Youtube ad - in Czech. Yeeaaaowwgh. But hey, it's just an ad and I doubt it'll get its own translation, so the dub for the ad is probably some lesser. BUT during the journey, aside Pulp Fiction, they also showed the movie Rush (about the Niki Lauda/James Hunt rivalry) in Czech and there were some splendid voices behind it. I hope that the R&C movie gets an adequate care.
Speaking of adequate, something feels kinda inadequate

Oh hey, it's you!

Yes…about that…:/

Deleted user

GG, Animovie. GG

I'm sure it'll happen eventually. emoji

GG, Animovie. GG

Something else is going to happen first. I'm working on a reaction video for the movie (starring Nefarious's new look!)
Would you like to edit it when it's finished?

Deleted user

GG, Animovie. GG

Something else is going to happen first. I'm working on a reaction video for the movie (starring Nefarious's new look!)
Would you like to edit it when it's finished?

You know I will emoji

Awesome! (sorry, RGP, it doesn't always have to have full screen) Especially since the villain pub is in this one a lot…

…and there is still no Czech version of any R&C movie trailer. Am I expecting too much?

I feel you, man.