Thread: Pretty Random Movie Thread

I'm thinking about making a news on every country's release date so far, but I can't remember them all.

Polish? Hungarian?

Well it's time for the country inbetween those!
(I do mean Czech, it's a stretch, but Slovakia should get some, too)

And it's also time for the archipelago and its neighbours! (Yes, I do mean Southeast Asia)

You know what would be great? If the entire world just though: "Tsk. Who needs a dub? We'll throw some subtitles in there!" emoji

Yup. I prefer subtitles much over dubs. It helps us learn English better, if the subtitles are correct. Besides, here in Indonesia, it seemed like they used the same voice actor for like every movie, over and over again. So that's one of the reasons I avoid watching movies aired by local TV channels.

You know what would be great? If the entire world just though: "Tsk. Who needs a dub? We'll throw some subtitles in there!" emoji

I just wish they did two versions here for once… Standing against any dub would be hypocritical of me emoji

Who knows, Kubak. A company might just hire you to dub Clank and Ratchet in Polish emoji

Who knows, Kubak. A company might just hire you to dub Clank and Ratchet in Polish emoji

Ohoho, not Clank, at least I would certainly not do that if I was in their place emoji

I just wish they did two versions here for once… Standing against any dub would be hypocritical of me emoji

I'm still not over the fact you can't pick between dubs and subs in most of the European countries! It's very annoying when I'm abroud too. Can only watch such classics as Malefique, Hunger Games: L'Embrasement and Kier Der Sterne.

who knows when it comes out the italian trailer emoji

Come on now. There… has to be a Czech trailer out soon!

Come on now. There… has to be a Czech trailer out soon!

Don't worry as it seems that most dubbed trailers are coming out around this time. So, I suppose before the end of the month there will be a Czech trailer. Although there is not rush. Look at what happened to greek Clank!

So, I hear TJ Fixman is writing for the Popeye movie emoji

France's film company has a new image of Ratchet and Clank, but something's different:
User image
The rocket sled is missing from the in-game version.
User image
The movie screenshot from last year also has no rocket sled.
User image
So…which one is the real image emoji