Thread: Pretty Random Movie Thread

News is up! Oh, and for you new members, try not to double post. You can edit your existing post instead emoji

Oh hey, I just figured out something! You know that part of the Dallas clip where Clank makes this face at Ratchet?

http://40.media.tumblr.com/121ecff0bb90148fbaf89eae0b1d045e/tumblr_o25nkaTLwi1sasycvo1_540.png

I know why he looks so confused. It's not because he's growing suspicious of Qwark. He's confused because Ratchet had just been accepted into the Galactic Rangers ranks, but Ratchet told him that he was already a Ranger. So this is the part where Clank finds out that Ratchet lied to him about being friends with the Rangers.

I hope we're not getting another movie with the Liar Revealed trope…

There are more new screenshots apparently. I could only see them through the Facebook preview of the link. One was the event on Veldin, R&C waving at Qwark, and Nefarious.

https://www.facebook.com/insomniacgames/posts/10153964034569853

Okay, enough, I quit, I want nothing more before I see the movie, happy material hunting everyone emoji

Okay, enough, I quit, I want nothing more before I see the movie, happy material hunting everyone emoji

Quitting early, eh? emoji

Finally a poster with JAT and DK's names on it! However, I will wait until tomorrow to write a news–we're getting a LOT more content, trust me emoji

Yeah, JAT and DK finally got the recognition for their roles. And new content, I hope you don't mean spoilers emoji

Yeah, JAT and DK finally got the recognition for their roles. And new content, I hope you don't mean spoilers emoji

Unfortunately…I do mean spoilers. I will do my best NOT to show you any of it, so if you want to see it, it will have to be through a private message.

Deleted user

Unfortunately…I do mean spoilers. I will do my best NOT to show you any of it, so if you want to see it, it will have to be through a private message.

I want you to spoil the shit out of it for me XD

You shall regret your desire for spoilers, Nam! emoji

Deleted user
You shall regret your desire for spoilers, Nam! emoji

They werent too bad of spoilers. just some beginning stuff. I'm not gonna say it because i respect other people emoji

we're getting a LOT more content, trust me emoji

Where will this content come from?

User image

(In other news, the will also be a Sonic movie)