Thread: The poll discussion thread

Heh, I actually liked them more than the whole future series. And they had my favourite R&C villain.

I just dislike the art. Therefore I dislike half of the comic and therefore I think it's bad.
Although if the Future series looked as bad as the comic or if the actual comic looked like its covers I pobably would've appreciated it a bit more.

I'm not interested in reading the comics. I prefer the Future series. Anybody with me?

Okay, I might be alone in this

Love those comics. When I bought them the cashier was studying the cover art like: Hmm, that is one neat artstyle. He warned me that often the actual comic isn't of the same quality. He was right of course, but the comics very truthful to the series and add something to it. And isn't that what an expanded universie is about?

I'm not interested in reading the comics. I prefer the Future series.

Er… Why not play the Future saga AND read the comics? They're separate stories. And in my personal opinion, story-wise the comic book series do a much better job being Future saga's epilogue than ItN.

I just dislike the art. Therefore I dislike half of the comic and therefore I think it's bad.

Yeah, the character design isn't the best… Though I stopped paying attention to the bad art as I progressed.

Oh, really? Well, I also dislike ItN's ending, so, er, is there any website that I can open to read the comics, just in case I got interested in reading them?

The action of comic books takes place beetwen ACiT and A4O. Don't know if that's good, or bad for you, but they were written by TJ. As to finding them on the internet… There was some place I think, but I don't remember where. I own them, so I never looked for them online.

It's alright, kubak. I LOVED the comic book series, and I like how ITN kinda resembled it…in the beginning. I loved the art style, and I think that "Movie Clank's" look is the comic book style, which is pretty nice. It's a shame that TJ FIxman couldn't stay one more year to make another comic book for 2014.

I bought the loose ones at various comic stores in The Netherlands. But eBay probably has the bundle version.

Animovie, you just brought up what annoys me in the comic books most actually - the fact it's ugly Clank's and Qwark's designs were taken by the movie! Ugh…

Animovie, you just brought up what annoys me in the comic books most actually - the fact it's ugly Clank's and Qwark's designs were taken by the movie! Ugh…

Sorry! I actually think Qwark's design was taken from TOD (note the hero card that Ratchet held up). Personally, I think that Qwark's design is the best out of ANY other form he's been in. But I still like Clank's design too emoji
At least it wasnt ugly Ratchet!

He's not that bad in the movie, but it still feels like this design have been influenced by the comics' one…

He's not that bad in the movie, but it still feels like this design have been influenced by the comics' one…

I guess I can't complain. One time, I played the first game again, and freaked out when I saw that Drek's eyes were blue! emoji
What is happening to me?!?

Maybe because you haven't seen his blue eyes for a long time. I think that's just pretty normal

People complain about A4O Qwark not having a butt chin, but at least he HAS a chin…

People complain about A4O Qwark not having a butt chin, but at least he HAS a chin…

He has a butt chin in the movie i think. People complain about drek's pupil eyes, but at least he HAS eyes. emoji