Thread: The poll discussion thread

IMO Heli-pack is sometimes slower and much more controllable escpecially in the boost jump and it can feel higher sometimes. Thrusterpack on the other hand can provide faster mobility and the mid air boost which is nice as well as the slam move. Unfortunately though these 2 moves got cut in later games especially the mid air boost, which is why I picked the Helipack. Jetpack unfortunately is in limited areas as well as the hydropack.

This week's poll: Which planet do you think Insomniac should've added to the PS4 game?

1) Eudora
2) Hoven
3) Oltanis
4) Gemlik Base

Orxon.

Orxon.

Never thought i'd say that, but i too wanted to see Orxon (The real Orxon Orxon, not the Yeedil-ish Quartu-Orxon) in fully remade next gen glory.
I just imagine it would've looked so awesome, with the distant gloomy green fog and the desolate ruins in the background.

Deleted user

Orantis for me. The way the planet has all the rain and thunder would look marvelous on the PS4 plus, it's a planet where you'd have to play as Ratchet only. with platforming, not only enemy segments

This week's poll: Favorite Bomb Launcher?

1) Bomb Glove (any)
2) Mini Nuke
3) Plasmabomb
4) Nitro Eruptor

The Bomb Glove choice can be any of them: fusion grenade, cuff-link bomb, contructo bomb glove, ect.

Deleted user

1) Bomb Glove (any)
2) Mini Nuke
3) Plasmabomb
4) Nitro Eruptor

The Bomb Glove choice can be any of them: fusion grenade, cuff-link bomb, contructo bomb glove, ect.

Nitro Eruptor because of all the neat particle effects emoji

1) Bomb Glove (any)
2) Mini Nuke
3) Plasmabomb
4) Nitro Eruptor

Nitro Eruptor because of all the neat particle effects emoji

Same, though I really like the Constructo-Bomb too for obvious reasons. The rest though… meh.

This week's poll: Favorite Ranger ship paint?

1) Galactic Ranger
2) Hot Rod
3) Anodized
4) Ninja Black

The default Galactic Ranger paint, of course. The others are pretty meh for me.

Second on Default! ^^

I kinda wish they had a Q-force paint job. That would match with Ratchet's Qwarktastic armor.

Gotta love the classic hot rod flames. It's just as shiny as the chrome and black paintjobs, and there are even flames added to the Ratchet icon's eyes!

Now if only they could make the ship dance to the Groovitron…

Gotta love the classic hot rod flames. It's just as shiny as the chrome and black paintjobs, and there are even flames added to the Ratchet icon's eyes!

YES! I'm pretty disappointed that the ship won't dance to the Groovitron. Maybe they can add that for the next game, or maybe an update?

YES! I'm pretty disappointed that the ship won't dance to the Groovitron. Maybe they can add that for the next game, or maybe an update?

Mr. Micro ship could more easily dance since it had some moving parts but the ranger ship didn't seem to have, like the vendor. Even if it would dance, what moves would it have that wouldn't make it look like cheap? Some barrel rolls, shaking and making an upwards turn?