Thread: The poll discussion thread

How do I put this…'I'll live'. If their reason to replace him is simply to get a bigger name, then I don't know how I feel about it. Otherwise I'd like to hear the new voice first.

Deleted user
This week's poll:
Kevin Michael Richardson is not playing Drek in the movie…
- What an outrage!
- I want to hear the new actor first
- I don't really care
- Good, I didn't like him as Drek

I want to hear the new actor first before i judge someone on this topic for if it was a good thing to not use him or a bad thing and i wont know intill i get to hear the new actor

I guess I think of it this way, so long as Drek still has that deep voice that we are used to, I don't really care who does it, so long as it sounds good and doesn't sound like a little kid or something. Or have that more common sounding voice that you hear all the time that sounds so much like everyone else that you can't even tell who the actor is. That is, if that even makes any sense. That's the main thing that set him apart from most other voice actors was that deep voice that you don't hear all the time. Kind of like Roy Conrad who voiced Ben in the 1995 game Full Throttle. That was the only reason they asked him to do the lead voice was because no matter who else they talked to, no ones voice matched the character's personality and attitude like his did. Point of the matter is, so long as it matches his personality and attitude, it doesn't matter who does it.

No one has confirmed he isn't.

He did.

He did.

I'll say it again.
It's a clever way of saying he's returning.

I'll say it again.

I'll say it again.
You're overinterpreting.

I'll say it again.

I'll say it again.
You're overinterpreting.

You never said that, so you aren't saying it again.
Anyway, developers are known to play around with fans like that, so why would this be an exception? Why would just outright say he isn't the voice of Drek to kill off hype?

You never said that, so you aren't saying it again.

Yeah, I didn't say "you're overinterpreting", but I did say it's very unlikely KMR was ironic. So that kinda meant the same thing.

Kinda a pointless poll. Everyone's going to choose the second one kubaK! Is it too late to change it?

Kinda a pointless poll. Everyone's going to choose the second one kubaK! Is it too late to change it?

Someone have chosen the first option actually.

And here I was thinking everyone would vote for the outrage.

Was that vote yours?

Was that vote yours?

I think that was Darkstar… Also, someone picked the answer number three.

Was that vote yours?

Nein. I'd like yo hear the new voice actor first. Like with Talwyn when Tara Strong was replaced by Ali Hillis. That was an awesome trade!