Thread: The poll discussion thread

Was that vote yours?

I think that was Darkstar… Also, someone picked the answer number three.

Me, by the way.

Was that vote yours?

I think that was Darkstar… Also, someone picked the answer number three.

Me, by the way.

Was that a sarcastic vote?
I went with blank for reasons already stated above.

I went with blank for reasons already stated above.

Oh, thought so at the beggining, but then the vote appeared along with your "YOU'LL ALL SEE", which made me think you voted after all.

Dude, it was not sarcasm (KMR, not Filip). I even replied to Kevin saying it's a shame he's not coming back - he didn't clear that up, he didn't give any other cryptic advice, he just added the tweet to favourites (so he did notice it). He's not coming back, he voiced Drek once, 12 years ago, it's not like with JAT, David, Jim and Armin who voiced their characters many times over the course of past ten years. They just don't feel like he 'have to' be there.

Eh, by the way, should Drek have some sort of unique accent in the movie?

British.

But German might also fit

English-German hybrids sound a little weird. In movies like The Fault in Our Stars and The Simpsons they give Dutchmen a French-English accent. Which is silly because Dutchmen and Germans don't have an accent when speaking English. So what you hear in media, doesn't exsist. They came up with that to make sure the audiance knows that the characters are from a different country.

I think his British-ish accent is fine.

Or they could go all out and make him a Bond villain.

Never watched a Bond movie…

Or they could go all out and make him a Bond villain.

NEIN!

Erm, could someone please elaborate? I think I'm mission the point as someone who has never seen a Bond movie. Would it be a good or bad thing?

From what I know, Bond villains are always pure evil geniuses. I don't think Drek would fit in a "for all ages" Ratchet and Clank movie when he is a purely evil genius Bond villain

Erm, could someone please elaborate? I think I'm mission the point as someone who has never seen a Bond movie. Would it be a good or bad thing?

A British Mr. Dinkles.

Dinkles' accent (when possessed by the Loki) was enough of British-ness

A British Mr. Dinkles.

Aha. Not sure how I feel about that.