Thread: The "Describe" game

The Great War was a war that happened a really long time a go between the Lombaxes and the Cragmites.

Describe this site in 25 words.

Describe this site in 25 words.

A fansite dedicated to Ratchet and Clank, it has a small community but is relatively active considering the size I also make the best threads

Describe Azimuth's character in 5 words

A bad type of leader.

Describe Ratchet's Old School suit in 14 words or less

Pretty much the same as his current suit, except without a shirt or shoes.

Describe the Lombax language in less than 20 words.

The Lombax written language is pretty much identical to the English language with a completely different character set.

Describe Talywn in 18 words.

A lone female Markazian explorer who lives in the Apogee Space Station and is currently Ratchet's love interest.

Describe Zephyr in 17 words

I need to start saying "in exactly XX words"

There you go! I already edited it! emoji

Nexus Spoiler

Zephyr is a funny old war bot from the days of the great war, who died recently.

Describe Ardolis in pirate lingo and in exactly 33 words.

Arrr, Ardolis be the planet where we space pirates be based, me hearty! ‘Tis where that scurvy space rat first locked horns with us. Aye, and the climate be mighty tropical, says I.

Describe the entire series in 10 words.

Series of games about a Lombax and his robot friend.

Describe the Omniwrench in 17 words or less

The oversized mechanical implement of Ratchet's choice, which he uses to tighten large bolts and whack stuff.
17 words without even trying that hard!

Describe the PS3 in 24 to 42 words.

A really good gaming system that plays incredible games from LittleBigPlanet to Ratchet & Clank to Resistance. It also deserves a fair amount of criticism for it's poor promises of PSP and PS Vita remote play… for shame…

Describe the Insomniac Game Pyramid in 22 words.

It has four sides, an Insomniac Games logo on each side and it gives you lots of bolts when you break it.

Describe Ratchet without saying anything positive about him.