Thread: RaC: The Villian Pub!

Well, 2014 is almost over, and on this exact day, the Ratchet and Clank Movie has finished production! In this episode, Ratchet and Clank discuss everything that happened this year: new trailer, new screenshots, and new posters.
But Qwark has snuck over to the villian’s pub, where he becomes re-accepted as a villian, and meets familiar faces, such as Dr. Nefarious, Stuart Zurgo, and Chairman Drek!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBtutV2IvwA
Let me know what you guys think of it emoji
Also: 600th post!

Nice one, but… I still don't like your choice of music.

Wait, 600th post? I don't even have 1000 yet…
EDIT: HOLD ON, I DO!?

THE MOOOOON Filip emoji

Wow, you're pretty into moons now! Wait until you have 2, that's where the real fun begins emoji

Wow, you're pretty into moons now! Wait until you have 2, that's where the real fun begins emoji

Moon Moon jokes! emoji

My mom said that Chairman Drek reminded her of Kim Jon Un, because he's a small, evil, dictator with a similar hairstyle! Also, he threatened to attack the USA if a movie was not banned. But people just said, "you know it's just a movie right?"
Oh, the irony. The Ratchet and Clank Movie will probably be banned because of that!

My mom said that Chairman Drek reminded her of Kim Jon Un, because he's a small, evil, dictator with a similar hairstyle! Also, he threatened to attack the USA if a movie was not banned. But people just said, "you know it's just a movie right?"
Oh, the irony. The Ratchet and Clank Movie will probably be banned because of that!

You can always come to Europe emoji

lets be honest USA is better they have way better stuff might move thier when im older actually

lets be honest USA is better they have way better stuff might move thier when im older actually

Don't tempt the beast…

That's arguable.
Their police force is corrupted for example. They may have better stuff but that doesn't really mean better living conditions.

Even though we are off topic, I just want to say that I live in the USA and I can't say that all of our police departments are corrupt, we have our good cops and our bad cops, but our Government on the other hand, we definitely need to do something different there, and just like any other country, our economy really sucks. Otherwise, I can't say it's all bad.

Even though we are off topic, I just want to say that I live in the USA and I can't say that all of our police departments are corrupt, we have our good cops and our bad cops, but our Government on the other hand, we definitely need to do something different there, and just like any other country, our economy really sucks. Otherwise, I can't say it's all bad.

Yeah, I guess. Although generally people tend to focus on the bad part of the American police force, although I find that's a problem with every country.

There will always be good cops, I'm sure. But the USA does tend to have shocking bad cops. I hear news stories every second day of incredible acts of brutality towards civilians coming out of the USA that do not come out of other countries as frequently. Nevertheless America is a country I wouldn't mind going to for a holiday, but I don't think I would personally like to live there.

True, but I've noticed that a lot of other countries like to put a little twist in the news to make some things sound worse than they actually are, some of our news channels do the same thing about said other countries, it's just one of those where everyone likes to think their country is superior I guess. Even though I should pay more attention to the news, I don't just because of that. Everyone putting each other down just because they think they are better, but I don't judge. I leave that up to God.