Thread: The ruin a wish thread

Ratchet and Clank go to earth, and blow it up.

Well, when you said Dark Eco, I thought you meant the exact same Dark Eco that's in the Jak and Daxter games, and it does make up a small part of the intellectual property.

I meant the exact same stuff, and I am sure that Ratchet & Clank would be 100% safe in doing this. They would have to do something far more drastic like put Jak and/or Daxter actually in the game, or change the title of the game to include Jak and Daxter's names. Either way, they are both Sony IPs, so it would be funny seeing a case where it's Sony vs Sony.

I wish that in the upcoming game everything was destructible in a similar way to how Red Faction: Guerrilla and Metal Gear Rising do it.

I wish that in the upcoming game everything was destructible in a similar way to how Red Faction: Guerrilla and Metal Gear Rising do it.

Red Faction: Guerrilla and Metal Gear Rising sue/boycott (yes, I'm pulling on your leg) emoji

I wish Ratchet would get a hologuise of some sort in the Ps4 game.

…They get a Hologuise and use it for 90% of the game. It is really slow like in Ratchet & Clank 1, so everyone hates the game, and there is a riot and the worlds falls into chaos yet again. (for every "lawsuit answer" I will do a doomsday one in response emoji )

Oh yeah? I wish there would be no doomsday response! emoji

Your wish is granted, there will be no more doomsday responses, because there will be no responses at ALL!

I wish the next game allowed you to visit a randomly generated planet, similar to an advanced No Mans Sky planet, but with mining and creatures, and shops and stuff.

Wish granted, that planet is called "Minecraftia". On this amazing new world you can gaze upon delightful pixelated cubes, now in HD! Also Insomniac get's sued once again.

I wish for a brand new Tesla Claw.

Wish granted, that planet is called "Minecraftia". On this amazing new world you can gaze upon delightful pixelated cubes, now in HD! Also Insomniac get's sued once again.

I wish for a brand new Tesla Claw.

Ammo sold separately.

I wish for Pokitaru to return!

Pokitaru returns and it's completely deserted instead of poisoned, so it will be an empty planet with no missions.

I wish there would be some groovitron

Only mentioned.

I wish the ameboids won't return

There is no more Blackwater city amoeboid invasion, changing the plot drastically.

I wish there would be a story dlc similar to the upcoming LBP3 journey home which includes reimagined planets from the past games that is handled well.

The reimagined the planets, but Insomniac forgot one vital element: the gameplay, there will be no enemies or wildlife, just the maps.
I wish for the funky bridges found in R&C1 would make a comeback

They come back, but they are now literally funky bridges that play disco music that has a Groovitron effect on the player.

I wish there would be more gay characters.

They come back, but they are now literally funky bridges that play disco music that has a Groovitron effect on the player.

I wish there would be more gay characters.

There arent any in the first place (Qwark doesn't count). Anyway, fans would hate the game for that, and give the PS4 R-I a low rating.

I wish Clank could get some new time puzzles–not the exact type from ACIT–but something innovating and passable.

Clank has to jump in rhythm with the soundtrack. And your jumps must be 100% accurate or you won't pass to the next task.

I wish there would be a cheat to make the Blargs' eyes glow.