Thread: The ruin a wish thread

Alright, you can have that. But all the main character models have PS2-style graphics, and there are no HD skins… not even the default skin is HD.

I wish there was a new game that had some Tools of Destruction-style action gameplay, were the enemies fired at a slower rate, had more creative projectile types, and dodging was more of a thing.

Deleted user
Alright, you can have that. But all the main character models have PS2-style graphics, and there are no HD skins… not even the default skin is HD.

I wish there was a new game that had some Tools of Destruction-style action gameplay, were the enemies fired at a slower rate, had more creative projectile types, and dodging was more of a thing.

Granted. But, there are the hacker puzzles on every planet, and appear in every room.

I wish for more original weapons in the new game

Granted. The Taunter, Mine Glove and Drone device return–and you can't upgrade them.

I wish Clank would have a slightly bigger role than Ratchet in the assumed next game.

You'll get your wish, but Ratchet only has a more minor role now due to him being imprisoned, and reduced to tedious arena battles… and lets make it that the Clank gameplay is like that from Ratchet & Clank 1

I wish that we got to see Artemis Zogg in the next game.

Granted, his picture will end up in the Insomniac museum.

I wish a new game had a different writer.

Deleted user
Granted, his picture will end up in the Insomniac museum.

I wish a new game had a different writer.

Granted. The new writer will be Kevin Munroe.

I wish to have a new type of race in the new game

Granted, but their voice would be extremely annoying and talking with them would be a torture for your ears.

I wish we can get a new composer for the upcoming game.

Granted, the composer is now Evan Wise.

I wish qwark wasn't in the new game.

Granted. The role of cpt. Qwark is filled by Jar Jar Binks.

I wish for the upcoming Ratchet and Clank game to have a story that's a bit more dark and gritty, like Ratchet Deadlocked or the original RaC.

Granted, but everyone except Ratchet & Clank will die.

I wish we would get to see more allies in the upcoming games (soldiers, ships, etc.)

Deleted user
Granted, but everyone except Ratchet & Clank will die.

I wish we would get to see more allies in the upcoming games (soldiers, ships, etc.)

Granted, but their AI is as dumb as a Pikmin

I wish for Tachyon to come back

Granted, he would be the toughest boss to beat in the whole game's history.

I wish the new games will run on 60 FPS

Deleted user
Granted, he would be the toughest boss to beat in the whole game's history.

I wish the new games will run on 60 FPS

Granted, but the resolution will be 240p

I wish for the new game will have an online mode like Ratchet 3

Granted, but they would use a potato as the server.

I wish we the next game has a branching storyline, depending on our decisions.

I really wanted the comercials for the ps4game to be like the old ratchet and clank comercials from 2002 to 2007.