Thread: Naughty Dog vs. Insomniac Games

Nah it's Spyro 1.
I doubt Insomniac would have a demo for their second game ready before their first game even released emoji

Okay, that means the Spyro 2 demo was in CTR, because I definately played the Spyro 2 demo. It was a really big demo too! Infact it was so big I never actually finished it emoji

I am seriously, really keen to see what the outcome of this thread will be. This first round is taking forever.

YAY post #3000!

Oh no it's gonna be the trippel moonen!

How can you play the demo in Crash Bandicoot 3?

Try: UP UP DOWN DOWN LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT SQUARE

Yea, I'll get another moon. I'm not so fussed about it really. I just think 3000 is a nice clean number… oh, wait never mind.

And when? Gotta try it as soon as I'm back home!

And when? Gotta try it as soon as I'm back home!

Title Screen.

That damn Konami code never gets enough use, does it. I haven't seen much of it in recent games though, sadly.

That damn Konami code never gets enough use, does it. I haven't seen much of it in recent games though, sadly.

Isn't it in LBP2? Also I'm pretty sure it was in MGR.

Yea I think it was in the arcade in LBP2 actually. I can't remember what it did though. And I don't remember it being in MGR, but it would seem a fitting game to have the cheat code in, seeing as how it is such a silly game, you would expect cheat codes for some ridiculous stuff… oh and that it's a Konami game.

In LBP2 the arcade just explodes and you kill an innocent Sackbot.
In MGR it's used to unlock every difficulty level.

Oh, okay. Well they both sound worthwhile emoji

Also, in LBP2, you could enter te Konami code in the "Got the Hump" level using left stick for the directions. That made the Disco 5th of Beethoven play and it slapped sunglasses everywhere.

By the way, the code is referrenced in League of Legends, too. One chatacter, while returning back to base, uses the Konami code to open a portal.

I never heard of it doing that in 'Got the Hump'! I really should give that a try, sounds interesting.

Spyro the Dragon - 2 votes
Crash Bandicoot - 3 votes

So the winner of the first round is:

Naughty Dog!

And now for the next round:

Week 2: Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back vs. Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage

User image
User image

Still waiting for Ratchet vs. Jak…