Thread: Naughty Dog vs. Insomniac Games

WAAAARPED.
There must be a reason that game is my memorable game and not Spyro.

This one is tricky. These two games both suffer from deviating too much from the original, working formula. But I must decide who had the best core gameplay, and who had the best extra gameplay. Levels like the racing, jet ski, and underwater sections in Warped were a real pain to get through. But the Egyptian, sci-fi, medieval, great wall and dinosaur levels were really awesome, although few in numbers. Spyro 3 just has a lot more game to play, and there are way more core levels, even if they are a whole heap less memorable.

So I'll go with Spyro 3

Warped. That's a great game if I ever saw one. My favorite in the Crash series. A PSX classic and a wonderfull addition to the Naugty Dog library.

Crash 3: Warped +1

I suppose we can't vote if we haven't played both games… it just wouldn't be fair.
I'm only familiar with Spyro…

Deleted user
Completely forgot about this emoji
Anyway, looks like it was tie, with each game receiving a whopping 1 vote!

So no one won… oh well…

Time for the big leagues, often regarded as the best in their respective series!

Week 3: Crash Bandicoot: Warped vs. Spyro: Year of the Dragon

User image
User image

. um next contest ? also spyro 3

Yeah, he's right. Darkstar, you are needed here.

Oh yeah, sorry about that.

Crash Bandicoot: Warped - 2 votes
Spyro: Year of the Dragon - 1 vote.

The winner of this round is:

Naughty Dog!

Now for this week's match-up:

Week 4: Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy vs. Ratchet & Clank

User image
User image

That's obvious. I've mentioned it many times that I prefer TPL over RaC.

EDIT: This is going to be a Curb-Stomp battle. At least I'm not risking a ban emoji

I didn't like Jak 1. Repetative gameplay and the camera gave me motion sickness. Never been a fan of J&D overall

Ratchet & Clank +1

Oh boy, this is going to take a long post… Which I can't write at the moment emoji Stay tuned…

J&D wasn't bad, but not as enjoyable as R&C.
+1 for R&C

Deleted user
Oh yeah, sorry about that.

Crash Bandicoot: Warped - 2 votes
Spyro: Year of the Dragon - 1 vote.

The winner of this round is:

Naughty Dog!

Now for this week's match-up:

Week 4: Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy vs. Ratchet & Clank

User image
User image[/qGIANuote] WHAT !?!? UM COUNT AGIAN I VOTED FOR SPYRO and so did ratchet ruler no crash got one vote SPYRO WON ALSO I VOTE RATCHET AND CLANK sorry for caps

There were two votes for Crash and you voted after the supposed deadline (Saturday), if everything had gone according to plan, then the last round would have been over before you voted.
Even then, no one would really win because it would be a tie.
Sorry about that though, I guess I should have explained it better.

Deleted user
There were two votes for Crash and you voted after the supposed deadline (Saturday), if everything had gone according to plan, then the last round would have been over before you voted.
Even then, no one would really win because it would be a tie.
Sorry about that though, I guess I should have explained it better.

not really fair since I had to remind you to get on but okay I guess