Thread: Ratchet & Clank PS4 - Official Thread

Okay, I get that. Really, I do. But, how many times are we supposed to fight Nefarious? They totally undermined Drek's character for the sole sake of putting Nefarious on top. In the original game, Drek was the evil mastermind. He came up with everything and most likely had plans to end the galaxy anyway. Now, I'd have been fine with Nefarious being the brains in all this while Drek still remained the mastermind, but nope. Not only is Nefarious an angry Ex-Galactic Ranger, he's also the mastermind behind everything playing Drek and the Blarg like puppets. I'm happy Nefarious is back, don't get me wrong, but they surely could have handled the whole Nefarious and Drek thing better.

On second thought, maybe I should reserve story-based judgement until I've seen the movie. Chances are it's handled better.

@Handem

-Yeah, waiting to watch the movie might be a good call. The plot will most likely be more fleshed out. I don't mind being spoilered, so I'll check out the soundtrack, thanks for the tip.
-The Combuster always felt a little too weak to me. Starter weapon, sure, but I just wish it had more oomph to keep up with the other weapons, y'know?
-When I said silly, I might fun, lol. Like the T-Rex helmet and Qwark-bot, looks awesome yet funny.
-You're right about the Museum. The developer commentary is still sorely missed by me, though.

Okay, I get that. Really, I do. But, how many times are we supposed to fight Nefarious? They totally undermined Drek's character for the sole sake of putting Nefarious on top. In the original game, Drek was the evil mastermind. He came up with everything and most likely had plans to end the galaxy anyway. Now, I'd have been fine with Nefarious being the brains in all this while Drek still remained the mastermind, but nope. Not only is Nefarious an angry Ex-Galactic Ranger, he's also the mastermind behind everything playing Drek and the Blarg like puppets. I'm happy Nefarious is back, don't get me wrong, but they surely could have handled the whole Nefarious and Drek thing better.

On second thought, maybe I should reserve story-based judgement until I've seen the movie. Chances are it's handled better.

well really while nefarious was using drek all a long, drek still had some tricks behind his sleave for example he knew the galactic rangers were at his home base so he decided to set a trap for them without any warning and it wass also his idea to trick ccaptin quark to betray the rangers which i found to be a much better alternative to the reason quark was working for drek in the first game. And i honestly kinda of like the twist with dr.nefarious , mostly because i think nefarious way to great not to be the main villain.

Starship Phoenix 2 For Ratchet & Clank: Qforce is back !!! emoji

I beat the game yesterday. It was an 8/10 IMO

I went a lot more in depth on the IG forums.

Deleted user

spoiler for the game right here, It's just a question

there's a set of holocards that come after the deplanetizer set. not sure how you unlock that set, it's the only one i need, can someone tell me how?
New trailer for the game! Good news, Sweat Shock is back emoji

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "sweat shock"? I watched the trailer through like 3 times and I have no idea what you're talking about there… emoji

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "sweat shock"? I watched the trailer through like 3 times and I have no idea what you're talking about there… emoji

If I remember correctly, "Sweat Shot" is the title of the song used in the trailer.

If I remember correctly, "Sweat Shot" is the title of the song used in the trailer.

Yeah, this is it. They used the same song in the E3 trailer and I think it fits well.

Yeah, but I think I personally prefer the trailer with "Could've Been Me" as the BGM.

Deleted user

User image

Just give it a few more days. if you worry about spoilers, I'll leave a time skip to get past the plot stuff

User image

Just give it a few more days. if you worry about spoilers, I'll leave a time skip to get past the plot stuff

sweet , cant wait

I might write a review on my tumblr.

…oh yeah–and also–I'm back :oui:

Deleted user
I might write a review on my tumblr.

…oh yeah–and also–I'm back :oui:

I'm a video review person. I'm almost done recording my audio for it.

… and welcome back emoji

This may or may not have been answered here but in the bolt styles does anyone know what game the Spherical spheres come from?